Lowest interest rates & EMI
Give happiness a whole new meaning in your own home.
Home Loan EMI Calculator
Equated Monthly Installment (EMI) will be
Interest rates & charges
Most Important Terms and Conditions (MITC)
Baroda Pre-Approved Home Loan : Benefits
Baroda Pre-Approved Home Loan : Features
- The in-principle sanction letter for Baroda Pre-Approved Home Loan provides an eligible loan amount calculated as per prevailing interest rates and other existing guidelines of a home loan.
- The loan eligibility will be assessed on the basis of income details of the customer as per existing guidelines of home loan scheme, to resident individuals, NRI/PIO/OIC or Baroda Home Loan Advantage Scheme, as the case may be.
- Documents in support of income and repayment capacity (except property documents) are to be submitted to issue the pre-approved sanction letter.
- Processing Charges: Rs. 7,500 + plus service tax (upfront and non-refundable). Balance amount of unified processing charges, as applicable to home loan only, will be recovered after sanction of loan.
- Property papers will be required to be submitted by the borrower within the validity of Baroda Pre-Approved Home Loan, i.e., within 4 months from date of issue. If the borrower submits the property documents with in the validity period, balance amount of applicable unified processing charges only will be recovered from the borrower further on actual sanction of home loan.
Baroda Pre-Approved Home Loan : Eligibility
- Resident Indians
- Non-Resident Indians (NRIs) holding Indian passport or Persons of Indian origin (PIOs) holding foreign passport or Overseas Citizens of India (OCI)
Baroda Pre-Approved Home Loan : Interest rates & charges
Baroda Pre-Approved Home Loan : Documentation
Baroda Pre-Approved Home Loan : Most Important Terms and Conditions (MITC)
- Baroda Pre-Approved Home Loan’ provides in-principle approval’ for a Home Loan prior to identification of a specific house/flat/plot by a prospective applicant of Home Loan.
- The loan eligibility will be assessed on the basis of income details of the customer and CIBIL scores as per existing guidelines of Home Loan scheme to Resident Individuals/NRI/PIO/OIC or Baroda Home Loan Advantage as the case may be.
- The ‘in-principle’ approval shall be valid for -4- months from the date of issue.
- Property papers will be required to be submitted by the applicant/s within the validity of ‘Baroda Pre-Approved Home Loan’, i.e., within -4- months from date of issue.
- Bank is under no commitment or obligation to sanction/disburse the loan, as the actual sanction or disbursal would depend upon the value and acceptability of the security to be offered
What Is Pre Approved Home Loan?
“ Pre-Approved Home Loan" is the one wherein Bank provides in-principle approval prior to identification of house/flat/plot. The "in-principle" sanction letter will give eligible loan amount as per prevailing interest rate and other existing guidelines.
How Much Loan Can I Get For Home?
Home Loan amount depends on Income, total deductions and obligations and cost of house.
What Is The Security For The Loan?
The security for the loan is an equitable mortgage of the property to be financed. The security for the loan is equitable mortgage of the property to be financed.
But Can I Prepay The Loan Ahead Of Schedule?
Yes, you have the option to prepay the loan ahead of schedule either in parts or in full from your own sources.
01 Jan 2021#EkForeverRishta | Son surprises Parents with New Home1leWzbRfJKU