The heartbeat to secure health and happiness.
Individual & Family floater sum Insured Options:
- Rs. 4 Lakhs, Rs. 5 Lakhs, Rs. 7.5 Lakhs, Rs. 10 Lakhs, Rs. 15 Lakhs and Rs. 25 Lakhs
- You will save tax under Section 80D of the Income Tax Act when you buy a Max Bupa Health Insurance Policy. Tax benefits are subject to changes in the tax laws, please consult your tax advisor for more details.
Direct Claim Settlement
- We believe you should focus on the treatment of your loved ones rather than running after claim settlement. Therefore, all claims are processed directly by our own customer services team.
Assured Policy Renewal for Life
- Once insured with us, you will always remain our customers. We assure you renewability for life with no extra loadings based on your claim history.
Any Age enrolment
- We cover the insured member across every stage of life.
2-year Policy Tenure Option
- You can opt for 2-year tenure and avail discount.
- You can access cashless facility at your nearest hospital.
Hospital Cash (optional cover)
- You can opt for hospital cash benefit, under which we will pay the hospital cash up to a maximum 30 days of hospitalisation for each continuous period of 24 hours of hospitalisation, provided insured person has been admitted in a hospital for a minimum period of 48 hours continuously.
Free Look Period
- We endeavour for transparency and complete satisfaction and therefore, our policies are transparent and easy to understand. If you are not satisfied, we provide a 15-day free look period within which you can cancel your plan stating the reason.
International Treatment support for Specified Illnesses (under platinum plan only)
- Covers treatment outside India for specified dread diseases up to opted sum insured excluding treatment in USA and Canada. Treatment in USA and Canada can also be included by paying a little extra premium.
The specified illnesses covered are listed below:
- Cancers like leukaemia, lymphoma and sarcoma excluding all tumours in the presence of HIV infection
- Heart Attack (Myocardial Infarction)
- Coronary Artery Bypass Graft (CABG)
- Major Organ Transplant for heart, lung, liver, kidney, pancreas to treat irreversible end-stage failure of the relevant organ human bone marrow using haematopoietic stem cells is also covered.
- Surgery of Aorta including graft, insertion of stents or endovascular repair excluding surgery required due to underlying congenital condition.
- Coronary Angioplasty subsequent to myocardial infarction or anginal attack.
- Primary Pulmonary Arterial Hypertension
- Brain Surgery
OPD Treatment and Diagnostic Services (under platinum plan only)
- Reasonable and customary expenses towards medically necessary consultation as an outpatient with a doctor to assess the insured person’s condition.
Consultation and Diagnostic Tests Carry Forward (under platinum plan only)
- If the policy is renewed with us without any break and there is an unutilized amount under the applicable sub-limit in a policy year, then we will carry forward 80% of this unutilized amount to the immediate succeeding policy year.
Emergency Medical Evacuation and Hospitalisation (under platinum plan only)
- In case of a medical emergency outside India we will provide assistance in medical evacuation of the insured person and cover the reasonable and customary costs of transportation of the insured person (and an attending doctor if this is medically necessary). We will also cover emergency medical evacuation within India, if the condition requires air ambulance or commercial flight for evacuation purposes.
Childcare benefits (under platinum plan only)
- We cover specified vaccination expenses for insured children until they have completed 12 years. We also cover consultation for nutrition and growth provided to the child during a visit for vaccination.
Second Medical Opinion (under platinum plan only)
- You can obtain second medical opinion for specified illness / planned surgery / surgical procedure.
- We will not cover treatment during the first 30 days of the policy, unless the treatment needed is a result of an accident. This waiting period does not apply for renewal policy.
- Benefits will not be available for pre-existing diseases until 24 months (for platinum and gold plans) and 48 months (for silver plans) of continuous coverage from first policy start date, provided such pre-existing disease is stated in the proposal and specifically accepted by us and endorsed thereon.
- For all insured persons who are above 45 years of age as on the date of inception of the first policy, some conditions will be subject to a waiting period of 24 months and will be covered in the third policy year only.
- Ancillary hospital charges
- Hazardous activities
- Artificial life maintenance
- Autoimmune disorders
- Behavioural, neurodevelopmental and neurodegenerative disorders
- Complementary and alternative medicine
- Conflict and disaster
- Congenital anomaly, hereditary or genetic disorders
- Convalescence and rehabilitation
- Cosmetic and reconstructive surgery
- Dental/oral treatment
- Eyesight and optical services
- Experimental/investigational or unproven treatment
- HIV, aids, and related complex
- Hospitalisation not justified
- Inconsistent, irrelevant or incidental diagnostic procedures
- Mental and psychiatric conditions
- Non-medical expenses
- Obesity and weight control programs
- Off- label drug or treatment
- Puberty and menopause related disorders
- Reproductive medicine and other maternity expenses: any assessment or treatment method
- Robotic assisted surgery, light amplification by stimulated emission of radiation (laser) and light based treatment
- Sexually transmitted infections and diseases
- Sleep disorders
- Substance related and addictive disorders
- Traffic offences and unlawful activity
- Treatment received outside India
- Unrecognized physician or hospital
- Any costs or expenses specified in the list of expenses generally excluded at Annexure IV of policy wording
- For complete list of exclusions, please refer policy terms and conditions.
- Terms & Conditions
Heartbeat can be issued to an individual customer, a family (family floater) and/or extended family (family first).
This policy covers persons of any age. There is no maximum entry age for the insured.
The maximum entry age of any dependent as a child in a family floater policy is less than 21 years
If any insured person who is a child and has completed age 21 years at the time of renewal in a family floater policy, then such insured person will have to take a separate policy
HeartBeat Wide Coverage
Individual & Family floater sum Insured Options:
- Gold: Rs. 5 Lakhs, Rs. 7.5 Lakhs, Rs. 10 Lakhs, Rs. 15 Lakhs, Rs. 20 Lakhs, Rs. 30 Lakhs and Rs. 50 Lakhs
- Platinum: Rs. 15 Lakhs, Rs. 20 Lakhs, Rs. 50 Lakhs and Rs. 1 Crore
Family first sum Insured Options
Individual base sum insured: Rs. 1 Lakh, Rs. 2 Lakhs, Rs. 3 Lakhs, Rs. 4 Lakhs and Rs. 5 Lakhs
Floater base sum insured: Rs. 3 Lakhs, Rs. 4 Lakhs, Rs. 5 Lakhs, Rs. 10 Lakhs and Rs. 15 Lakhs
Individual base sum insured: Rs. 1 Lakh, Rs. 2 Lakhs, Rs. 3 Lakhs, Rs. 4 Lakhs, Rs. 5 Lakhs, Rs. 10 Lakhs and Rs. 15 Lakhs
Floater base sum insured: Rs. 3 Lakhs, Rs. 4 Lakhs, Rs. 5 Lakhs, Rs. 10 Lakhs, Rs. 15 Lakhs, Rs. 20 Lakhs, Rs. 30 Lakhs and Rs. 50 Lakhs
Individual Base Sum Insured: Rs. 5 Lakhs, Rs. 10 Lakhs and Rs. 15 Lakhs
Floater Base Sum Insured: Rs. 15 Lakhs, Rs. 20 Lakhs, Rs. 30 Lakhs and Rs. 50 Lakhs
Bank of Baroda is authorized by the Insurance Regulatory and Development Authority to act as a Corporate Agent from 01/04/2019 to 31/03/2022 for procuring or soliciting business of Life Insurance, General Insurance and Standalone Health Insurance under Registration Code CA0004". Insurance is the subject matter of solicitation. For more details on risk factors, terms and conditions please read sales brochure carefully before concluding a sale. The purchase of Insurance product by Bank of Baroda customers is purely on a voluntary basis. The insurance products are underwritten by respective Insurance company. Bank of Baroda does not perform any insurance e-commerce activity on its website. The contract of insurance is between the insurer and the insured; and not between the Bank and the insured.
Please fill in these details, so we can call you back and assist you.