Take a look at the below information regarding cookies, their settings, and their applications on our website:
What are Cookies?
Cookies are small text files that are stored on your computer, mobile phone or other internet connected device to identify your browser, provide your browsing insights and remember information about you such as your browsing device or language preference. They're completely safe and can't be used to run programs or deliver viruses to any of your device. Every cookie is unique to your specific web browser. It allows the website to remember your browsing behaviour and customize content as per your browsing pattern, improving your website experience.
We use first party and/or third party cookies on our website for the following purposes:
- To simplify the operation and functionality of our website;
- To improve your experience on our website and help you navigate faster and easier;
- To customize your user experience, and understand what is useful or of interest to you;
- To analyze how our website is used and how best we can modify it;
- To identify & pre-empt requirements of future prospects and existing account holders, and personalize marketing and sales interactions with it;
- To personalize online advertising based on your interests.
What type of cookies does bankofbaroda.in use?
The following are the types of cookies used on our website:
Strictly Necessary Cookies
- These cookies are necessary for our website to function and enable you to use the website features such as accessing secure areas. It cannot be switched off in our backend. If you choose to remove or disable these cookies, the website may not perform as expected as intended.
- These cookies help enhance the performance of our website and help us make necessary improvements based on your browsing behavior. Information collected by these cookies is anonymous and contains data on how you use the website. For example, identifying your most visited pages, recently searched terms, etc. Once we collect this information, we use it to improve how our website works.
- These cookies help improve the functionality of our website. These cookies remember your preferences such as location, user name, language, etc. and provide custom content and features tailored for you. In absence of these cookies, the website will be unable to remember the choices you've previously made and won’t be able to personalise your browsing experience.
- These cookies are utilized to customize marketing as per your interests. These are likewise used to restrict number of times you are shown advertisements. They are also used to measure the effectiveness of a marketing campaign. These cookies typically track your browsing patterns on other websites too, but do not know who you are. Without these cookies, the ads you encounter will not be as relevant and not match your interests.
- These type of marketing cookies are account-based, which enable us to identify future prospects and personalize sales and marketing interactions with users.
Analytics and Customization Cookies
- All information collected by these cookies are used to help us analyze how our website is being used by the visitors, to understand how effective our marketing campaigns are and to customize our website experience for you.
On our website, cookies served by Google Analytics are used to collect limited data straight from end-user browsers. To learn more on how Google collects and uses this data can be found at: www.google.com/policies/privacy/partners.
How you can manage cookies?
You can manage/control cookies on most web browsers through their 'settings' preferences. However, limiting the ability of websites to set cookies may worsen the overall user experience as it won’t be personalized to your preferences. It will also disable saving of customized settings like login information.
Further information about cookies
Want to learn more about cookies in general and how to manage them? Please visit the website: www.aboutcookies.org