IndiaFirst Life Long Guaranteed Income Plan : Benefits
- Dual Income Options – Get income for a fixed period or for whole of your life
- Short term premium payment committmentFeatures
- Continued Cover
IndiaFirst Life Long Guaranteed Income Plan : Features
- Pay for shorter period and enjoy long-term benefits with this savings plan
- Guaranteed income to support you in fulfilling your financial goals
- Give a boost to your lifestyle needs with Definite Income Option. Get guaranteed income for a fixed period of 20 years
- Whole of Life Income Option - Get guaranteed income till 99 years of age
- Return of total premiums* paid at the end of the income benefit period
- Continue to enjoy full life cover benefit even if you miss to pay one premium (applicable after you have paid first two full years’ premium)
- Flexibility to receive death benefit as a lumpsum or as regular income for 5,10 or 15 years
- Option to add IndiaFirst Term Rider and IndiaFirst Life Waiver of Premium Rider
- for enhanced benefits
- Tax* benefit may be available on the premiums paid and benefits received as per prevailing tax laws.
*Tax exemptions are as per applicable tax laws as amended from time to time.
IndiaFirst Life Long Guaranteed Income Plan : Disclaimer
Bank of Baroda is authorized by the Insurance Regulatory and Development Authority to act as a Corporate Agent from 01/04/2022 to 31/03/2025 for procuring or soliciting business of Life insurance, General insurance & Standalone Health insurance under Registration Code CA0004". Insurance is the subject matter of solicitation. For more details on risk factors, terms and conditions please read the sales read sales brochure carefully before concluding a sale. The purchase of Insurance products by Bank of Baroda customers is purely on a voluntary basis. The insurance products are underwritten by the respective insurance company. Bank of Baroda does not perform any insurance e-commerce activity on its website. The contract of insurance is between the insurer and the insured; and not between the Bank and the Insured.
IndiaFirst Life Long Guaranteed Income Plan : Eligibility Criteria
- The entry age for applying is 8 years to 29 years for Definite Income Option and 30 years to 60 years for Whole of Life Income option
- Pay premium for 5/6/7 years for a fixed 10 year policy term
- Income Benefit Period is fixed for 20 years for Definite Income Option and Till Age 99 years for Whole of Life Income Option
- Minimum basic sum assured is Rs. 2,40,000 and no limit on maximum sum assured
- Minimum premium is Rs. 24,000 yearly, Rs. 12,286 half yearly, Rs. 6,216 quarterly and Rs. 2,088 on monthly frequency, with no limit on maximum premium
Please fill in these details, so we can call you back and assist you.