When you care for those who are no less than family.
IndiaFirst Group Term Plan : Benefits
IndiaFirst Group Term Plan : Features
- Life cover benefit available for your group at affordable rates.
- Members can opt for voluntary or automatic schemes
- Sum assured paid through Master policyholder to nominee
- Amplify your cover with the Employee Deposit Linked Insurance (EDLI)
- Flexibility to choose between three premium paying frequencies, namely - monthly, six-monthly, and yearly
- Liberty to add new members during the plan year
IndiaFirst Group Term Plan : Eligibility
|Age for Entry (For Non-Employer Employee group)|
|Age for Entry (For Employer Employee group)|
|Age at Maturity|
|Age at maturity||Years|
|Minimum||50 members (Under Group Term Assurance in lieu of EDLI: 20 members)|
IndiaFirst Group Term Plan : Disclaimer
Bank of Baroda is authorized by the Insurance Regulatory and Development Authority to act as a Corporate Agent from 01/04/2019 to 31/03/2022 for procuring or soliciting business of Life Insurance, General Insurance & Standalone Health Insurance under the Registration Code CA0004". Insurance is the subject matter of solicitation. For more details on risk factors and terms and conditions, please read the sales brochure carefully before concluding a sale. The purchase of insurance product by Bank of Baroda customers is purely on a voluntary basis. The insurance products are underwritten by the respective Insurance company. Bank of Baroda does not perform any Insurance e-commerce activity on its website. The contract of insurance is between the insurer and the insured; and not between the Bank and the insured.
Please fill in these details, so we can call you back and assist you.