Different people have different needs.
Presenting a wide range of loans to power your dreams.
Interest rates & charges
Most Important Terms and Conditions (MITC)
Commission Agents Loan Arthias : Benefits
Commission Agents Loan Arthias : Features
Commission Agents Loan Arthias : Eligibility
To meet working capital requirement of Commission Agents/Arthias, engaged in retail trade, who undertake responsibility of realization of debtors.
Nature of facility
- 40% on realizable market value of immovable property.
- 10% on bank's own fixed deposits.
- 15% on face value of NSCs, Govt. bonds, surrender value of LIC policies.
- Tangible collateral securities in the form of mortgage of land (not agricultural land) and building is acceptable as security.
- National savings certificates, government bonds, our bank's term deposits, assignment of life insurance policies, standing in the name of the borrower/proprietor/partner/director are acceptable as security.
Commission Agents Loan Arthias : Interest rates & charges
Rate of Interest:
One year MCLR + Strategy Premium + 2.00%
Service Charges (Excluding GST) w.e.f. 20/06/2019:
- Coming Soon
Commission Agents Loan Arthias : Documentation
Commission Agents Loan Arthias : Most Important Terms and Conditions (MITC)
- Commission agents/Arthias (functioning in markets/mandies) who are engaged in trade activities on commission basis and enjoying good reputation in the market with 2 years of experience in the line of their business activity (i.e. extending credit to farmers, for supplying of inputs as also for buying the output from the individual farmers/SHGs/JLFs).
- They should be registered with the market committee and possess a valid license issued by the authorised government agencies.
- Rs. 25,000
- Rs. 100 lakhs for rural/semi-urban/urban branches
- Rs. 200 lakhs for metro branches
Please fill in these details, so we can call you back and assist you.