Have a worry-free journey!
Star Travel Protect Insurance Policy : Benefits
- Emergency medical expenses including medical evacuation and transportation of mortal remains
- Cover for loss of/delay of checked in baggage
- Dental emergency expenses following an accident
- Cover for loss of passport
- Cover for trip cancellation, flight delay, missed departure/connection
- Personal accident cover
- Cover for legal liability for bodily injury or property damage to third party.
- Emergency medical expenses
- Repatriation in case of a medical emergency
- Repatriation of mortal remains
- Compensation following accidental injuries
- Expenses incurred for obtaining a new passport
- Expenses on emergency purchases of consumables
- Pecuniary loss on cancellation of trip due to accidental bodily injury/death of a family member
Star Travel Protect Insurance Policy : Disclaimer
Bank of Baroda is authorized by the Insurance Regulatory and Development Authority to act as a Corporate Agent from 01/04/2022 to 31/03/2025 for procuring or soliciting business of Life insurance, General insurance & Standalone Health insurance under Registration Code CA0004". Insurance is the subject matter of solicitation. For more details on risk factors, terms and conditions please read the sales read sales brochure carefully before concluding a sale. The purchase of Insurance products by Bank of Baroda customers is purely on a voluntary basis. The insurance products are underwritten by the respective insurance company. Bank of Baroda does not perform any insurance e-commerce activity on its website. The contract of insurance is between the insurer and the insured; and not between the Bank and the Insured.
Star Travel Protect Insurance Policy : Eligibility
- Any individual who is a permanent resident of India: Above 6 months of age, travelling abroad for work or leisure can take this overseas travel insurance.
- Product Brochures
Please fill in these details, so we can call you back and assist you.