Saving is good. Saving smartly is even better.
Open Super Savings Personal Account and get multiple benefits.
Super Savings Account
The product is in the nature of a superior Savings Bank Account with added value propositions to high value residential customers. The product is available at Metro and Urban centres.
Life Insurance Facility
Terms & Conditions
- Flexible auto/reverse sweep facility
- Immediate credit of outstation cheques up to Rs. 25,000
- Quarterly payment of interest
- Safe deposit lockers on priority basis
- Free debit card
- Free offering of any branch banking
- Free standing instructions
- Free unlimited cheque book facility
- Free transfer of account to any of the bank's branches
- Provision for nomination
Auto Sweep/Reverse Sweep w.e.f. 01/12/2016:
- First Sweep out for Rs. 10,000 will happen only when account balance reaches Rs. 60,000.
- Upon customers’ request, the threshold amount of Rs. 50,000 can be increased preferably in multiples of Rs. 1,000 (e.g. Rs. 51,000, Rs. 52,000, and so on).
- If a customer desires, the sweep out amount of Rs 10,000 can be increased in multiples of Rs 10,000 (e.g. Rs. 20,000, Rs. 30,000 and so on).
- Sweep will be carried out every Monday (at the end of the day).
Auto/Reverse Sweep with flexibility in threshold and Sweep out amount. Auto transfer of funds exceeding Rs. 50000 to short deposit with a minimum of Rs. 10000 for 181 days and auto retransfer to the account from short deposit, in case funds are required in the Super Savings Bank account in multiple of Rs. 1000 to bring you higher interest with high liquidity. No charges for issuance of Demand Drafts(drawn on Indian branches)/Banker's Cheques to meet personal needs of the customers. Free collection of outstation cheques drawn in favour of A/c holder.
Avail 25% discount on minimum annual custody/maintenance charges for Demat Account opened in the name of SSB A/c holders.
Welcome kit containing cheque book, pass book, product details, phone numbers of the branches of the city.
All customers within the age group of 18-70 are eligible to avail the Life Insurance benefits. Any resident individual who has attained the age of 18 years and has not completed the age of 70 years can avail the facility of Life Insurance Cover from “IndiaFirst Life Insurance Co. Ltd” (IFLIC) up to an amount of Rs. 5 lakhs after the payment of required premium and submission of simple Health Declaration Form (DOGH).
The sum assured starts at a minimum of Rs. 1 lakh and goes up to Rs. 5 lakhs (in multiples of Rs. 1 lakh). Under the scheme, only one insurance cover per person shall be allowed.
Period of insurance is one year from 1st January to 31st December every year and is annually renewable. In case of those accounts which are opened in due course in the middle of the year, premium shall be paid on prorata basis only for the year in which the insurance is subscribed as per details mentioned below:
|Insurance premium chart – Rs. 1 lakh|
|Age in Years|
|Month of joining the scheme||Premium (inclusive of GST) with effect from 01/01/2020||Coverage in months|
From second year onwards, the premium for the full year will be auto-debited at the central level in the month of January.
Insurance cover shall be available only till the savings account is active and the premium amount once collected shall not be refunded, even if the account is closed.
Transactions of saving oriented nature are permitted. Commercial transactions are non-allowable transactions. If non allowable transactions are noticed, then Bank may close the account with prior notice/intimation citing reasons thereof. In case of single account of minor to be operated by him/her the maximum balance outstanding on any day should not be more than Rs. 100000 when the minor is aged between 10-14 years.
At base/local non-base branch: Any amount - free of charge.
At out-station branches: Free up to Rs. 30,000 per day per account, thereafter chargeable @ Rs. 2.50 plus service tax per thousand or part thereof.
At Cash Machines
- Cash deposit with debit card up to Rs. 2,00,000 per day is allowed where PAN is registered and Rs. 49,999 where PAN is not registered in account.
- Card less transaction (by feeding account number) is allowed up to Rs. 20,000 per day.
- Fake note, suspicious note is impounded and receipt is given to the customer.
- Torn/mutilated/taped notes are not accepted by these machines.
- At base/local non-base and outstation branches: No charges.
- Maximum Rs. 50,000 per day withdrawal allowed to A/c holder only at outstation branches.
- Third party cash payment at local non-base branches and outstation branches is totally restricted.
Interest Calculation and Frequency
Interest is calculated on a daily product basis and credited to accounts quarterly. For this purpose, bank’s quarters are April-June, July to September, October to December and January to March. Interest is credited to the account within 15 days of the end of quarter. However, value date effect as of 1st day of the month is given while crediting interest.
Withdrawals & use of Withdrawal Form (Slip)
Withdrawals will be allowed either by withdrawal forms or by cheques. Payment against withdrawal form along with passbook is allowed only for self only with per day limit of Rs. 25,000 (Minimum Rs. 25 in Rural/SU and Rs. 50 in Metro/Urban).
Passbook and Statement of Account
- Free passbook.
- Rs. 100 per duplicate passbook/statement with latest balance only.
- Charges for previous entries (if required): Rs. 75 per ledger page (25 entries per page) or part thereof.
Out of total 100 allowable withdrawals, 50 withdrawals are free in a calendar half year thereafter charges @ Rs.15 per transaction will be levied.
Unlimited Free Cheque Book
Unlimited Free cheque book facility is available.
Registration and Execution of Standing Instructions
Free of charge. Rs. 100 per occasion will be levied for standing instruction failure because of insufficient funds.
Transfer of Account/Scheme
Upon submission of application along with pass book and unused cheque leaves the account can be transferred to another branch/scheme free of charge.
Closure of Account and Charges
- All the authorized signatories of the account will give in writing with his/her/their intention to close the account. The relative passbook, debit card and the unused leaves should be surrendered along with the letter requesting closure.
- In case of premature closure of the account no charges will be levied if the account is closed within 14 days of first customer induced credit into the account. However, charges @ Rs. 500 plus service tax is levied if account is closed beyond 14 days but within 1 year of the first customer induced transaction. In case of death of account holder, no charges will be levied.
Account becomes inoperative/dormant if there are no customer induced transactions in savings accounts for over a period of two years. Interest is continued to be applied in all such savings bank accounts. No charges are levied for inoperation of accounts.
Activation/closure of dormant/inoperative accounts will be done after submission of necessary KYC documents, photo, fresh specimen signature, subject to satisfaction of the bank.
All accounts which have remained inoperative/dormant for a period of 10 years and above will be treated as unclaimed deposits and will be transferred to RBI. Upon receipt of the request from the customer such deposits will be returned subject to conditions.
Disclosure of Information
The Bank may disclose information about customers account, if required and permitted by law, rule or regulations, or at the request of any public or regulatory authority or if such disclosure is required for the purpose of preventing frauds, or in public interest, without specific consent of the account holders.
SMS Alerts and Charges
Free of charge.
All relevant policies including code of commitments to customers and grievance redressal policy are available at the branches.
ATM/Debit Card, Mobile Banking, Net Banking in Application Form
The bank will notify, 30 days in advance, any change in terms and conditions/fees and charges on its website.
All deposits to the extent of Rs. 1 lakh per depositor of our bank except deposits of Central/State/Foreign Governments and commercial banks are covered under Deposit Insurance & Credit Guarantee Corporation (DICGC).
Minimum Balance Requirement/Charges
Metro/Urban: Rs. 20000
Charges for Non Maintenance of Minimum Balance
Metro/Urban Rs. 1000 per quarter.
Minimum QAB requirement is calculated on the basis of summation of closing balance of number of days divided by number of days. For the purpose of arriving at quarterly average balance/minimum balance charges, the period of quarters is considered as 16th Mar to 15th Jun, 16th Jun to 15th Sep, 16th Sep to 15th Dec and 16th Dec to 15th Mar of a particular year.
No charges will be levied for issuance of demand drafts/bankers cheque for personal use.
Nomination facility available.
- First Sweep out for Rs. 10,000 will happen only when account balance reaches Rs. 60,000.
- Upon customers’ request, the threshold amount of Rs 50,000 can be increased preferably in multiples of Rs. 1,000 (e.g. Rs. 51,000, Rs. 52,000, and so on).
- If a customer desires, the sweep out amount of Rs 10,000 can be increased in multiples of Rs. 10,000 (e.g. Rs. 20,000, Rs. 30,000 and so on).
- Duration of FFD will be 181 days.
In case a customer is in need of funds, the amount lying in FFD will be available to the customer through a reverse sweep facility. However, for premature withdrawals of all deposits, interest will be paid one per cent less than the rate which is applicable at the time of placing the deposit, for the period for which the deposit has actually run.
Free collection of outstation cheques drawn in favour of A/c holder.
Debit card and Charges
Free debit card for the first year then charges @ Rs. 100 per annum will be levied.
ATM transactions at other bank ATM (India) free up to 3 transactions in a month (both financial and non-Financial) at 6 centres viz, Mumbai, Delhi, Kolkata, Chennai, Bengaluru, Hyderabad and thereafter Rs. 20 for every transaction will be charged. For any other centre (except these 6 centres) up to 5 transactions (both financial and non-financial) are free in a month thereafter Rs. 20 for every transaction will be charged.
Card replacement charges (in India): Rs. 200 per replacement.
Pin generation: Rs. 150 per regeneration.
A complimentary chip based card (Credit Card) will be issued. No issuance charges for 1st year. In case of a joint account the card will be issued to the 1st account holder. Minors are not entitled for credit card. Card issuance is subject to fulfilling the eligibility norms at the sole discretion of BOBCARDS.
Inward Return: per instrument charges.
- Up to Rs. 1 lakh - Rs. 125
- Above Rs. 1 lakh to less than Rs. 1 crore - Rs. 250
- Above Rs. 1 crore - Rs. 500
Outward: per instrument charges
- Up to Rs.1 lakh - Rs. 250
- Above Rs. 1 lakh to less than Rs. 1 crore - Rs. 500
- Above Rs. 1 crore - Rs. 750
In case bank remains out of funds: Actual interest @ 7.5 % over Base rate is to be charged extra.
Cheque returned due to technical reasons not at the fault of customer: No charges.
Charges for copy of original of cheque (paid by the Bank):
a) Rs. 100 up to 6 months old record
b) Rest - Rs. 250
Immediate Credit of outstation cheques up to Rs. 25,000 as per bank norms.
Rules for Transfer/Inter-sol Transfer/Clearing Transactions and Charges
Transfer Transaction at Base Branch: Allowed freely without any limit.
Transfer Transaction at Non-Base Branch (local as well as outstation): Normally allowed only at a branch where either drawer or payee maintains account. However, for genuine transactions, branch head is authorized to allow transactions at non-base branch (where neither drawer nor payee maintains account) on case to case basis subject to certain conditions.
There are no charges for Inter-sol transfer transactions.
There is no restriction for clearing transactions.
*All charges are exclusive of Service Tax.
*All charges are subject to changes from time to time.
Baroda Advantage Saving Account
Jeevan Suraksha Savings Bank Account
Baroda Champ Account
Baroda Mahila Shakti Saving Account
Baroda Pensioners Savings Bank Account
Baroda Platinum Saving Bank Account
Baroda Salary Classic Account
Baroda Salary Premium
Baroda Salary Privilege
Baroda Super Salary Account
Baroda Senior Citizen Privilege Scheme
Baroda Police Forces Salary Package
Salary and Pension Solutions for Indian Central Forces Personnel
Salary and Pension Solutions for Indian Military Personnel
Salary and Pension Solutions for Central/State Government employees for drawing Salary/Pension
Baroda SB Self Help Group
Government Savings Account (Baroda Gov Bodies SB Account)
03 Jul 2019What is savings account
03 Jul 2019Types of Accounts and Deposits
03 Jul 2019Things You Will Need To Open A Bank Account
01 Jan 2021Cafeteria7wgLxHwMq5g
01 Jan 2021Car ParkingZNAl3O4y0Rs