A right career begins with a right education.
Leave a missed call on: 8467001122
Education Loan EMI Calculator
Rate of Interest (%):5%15%
Loan Terms (monthly):12180
Equated Monthly Installment (EMI) will be
Interest rates & charges
Most Important Terms and Conditions (MITC)
Baroda Vidya : Benefits
Baroda Vidya : Features
- Loan for School Education (Target Group: Parents of students pursuing schooling from Nursery to Class XII.)
- No processing charges
- No documentation charges
- No Margin.
Baroda Vidya : Eligibility
- Should be an Indian national residing in India.
- Student should have secured admission to a recognized school / Highschool / Jr. College (including CBSE / ICSE / State Board) for any of the following courses
- Stage I : Nursery to V th STD.
- Stage II : VI th to VIII STD.
- Stage III : IX th to XII th STD.
- Evening courses of institutes approved by State /Central Govt.
- Loan to be granted in the name of father/mother of the student
Baroda Vidya : Interest rates & charges
|Product||Conditions||Repo Rate + Spread||Effective Rate of Interest|
Repo Rate + SpreadBRLLR + SP+ 3.10%
Effective Rate of Interest0.00%
- 0.50% concession in rate of interest to loans for female students.
- Interest to be serviced as and when applied during moratorium period.
- Penal interest @ 2% on overdue amount if the loan amount exceeds Rs. 2 lakhs.
Service Charges (Excluding GST) w.e.f. 20/06/2019:
Study in India- Nil
Study abroad - 1.00% of loan amount (maximum Rs. 10,000) to be recovered upfront which will be refundable on availment (first disbursement) of the loan.
Education loan for students of premier institutions (studies in India): Nil
Education loan for vocational education and training: Nil
Career Development - 0.50%
- A non-refundable lump sum amount Rs. 8,500 per property (towards advocate and valuer charges) to be taken upfront in case of all education loan accounts, wherever property is mortgaged.
- No mortgage creation charges for all types of education loans.
Baroda Vidya : Documentation
- KYC of applicant and co-applicants
- Academic Records
- Proof of admission
- Entrance Exam Result(if applicable)
- Statement of cost of study/ Schedule of expenses
- Income Proof for Salaried Co-applicant/ Guarantor (if applicable)
- Bank account statement for last 6 months etc
- Property Documents (if applicable)
Baroda Vidya : Most Important Terms and Conditions (MITC)
Quantum of finance
Maximum Rs. 4 lakhs
Need based finance subject to repayment capacity of parents.
Coverage of expenses for
- Fee payable to college / school.
- Examination / library / laboratory fee.
- Fee and other charges payable to hostel.
- Purchase of books / equipments / instruments / uniforms.
- Personal Computers / Laptops wherever required.
- Caution deposit / building fund / refundable deposit supported by instituion bills / receipts.
- Cost of external coaching/tuition is not to be considered
- Loan for each yearly sub limit is repayable in 12 equal monthly instalments. First instalment to be due 12 months after first disbursement of each year's loan component.
- Interest to be serviced as and when applied during the moratorium period.
Total deductions from the income including the proposed instalment and interest should not exceed 60% of total income. The income of spouse, wherever spouse is working also to be considered. Suitable proof of income is to be obtained.
Unified Processing charges:
- No security.
- In case the loan is given for purchase of computer the same is to be hypothecated to the bank.
Directly to School / Institution / hostel -- term wise / year wise.
Directly to book seller / shop for purchase of books, instruments, equipments.
Next year disbursement to be made only after student has passed the current year annual examination & progress report / marksheet to that effect is produced by parents.
Branch in the vicinity of the Institute
Branch which is in close proximity to the permanent residence of parent/at the place of posting/service of the parent branch.
A stamped declaration / an affidavit confirming that no Educational loan is availed from other banks / institutions for the child for whom loan is sanctioned by us and shall not avail educational loan from any other bank without obtaining NOC from our bank during the pendency of our educational loan, be obtained No dues certificate need not be insisted upon.
What is Baroda Vidya Loan?
Baroda Vidya Loan is given out for school education in any recognized school. The maximum loan granted is Rs. 4 lakhs and is payable after 12 months from the date of first disbursement in 12 installments.
Can a minor get Education Loan?
Yes, a minor can get Education Loan as there is no specific restriction with regards to the age of the student.
Can I take education loan for school fees?
Yes, you can pay your school fees by availing Baroda Vidya Loan.
What are key feature of Baroda Vidya Loan?
- Study Loan for School Education (Target Group: Parents of Students pursuing school education from Nursery to Class XII.)
- No processing charges
- No documentation charges
- No margin
What is the minimum age for education loan for minor?
There is no specific restriction with regard to the age of the student to be eligible for Baroda Vidya Loan.
How to apply for Baroda Vidya loan?
What is the percentage of margin under Baroda Vidya loan
Can one get student loans at the age of 16?
Yes. There is no specific restriction with regard to the age of the student to be eligible for education loan
How much loan can a student get via Baroda Vidya Loan?
Students can get up to Rs.4.00 lakh via Baroda Vidya Loan.
What is the rate of interest for school fee loan?
Can a guardian take Baroda Vidya education loan for his/her child?