Home Loan EMI Calculator
One step closer to your dream home! Use this EMI calculator and calculate the Equated Monthly Instalments due for any loan amount you enter.
Quick calculation of your Home Loan EMI
These calculators are provided only as general self-help Planning Tools. Results depend on many factors, including the assumptions you provide. We do not guarantee their accuracy, or applicability to your circumstances.
*Conditions apply, interest rates and charges are the bank’s sole discretion and are subject to change from time to time.
Home Loan Amortization Schedule
|Year||Opening Balance||EMI*12||Interest paid yearly||Principal paid yearly||Closing Balance|
What is Home Loan EMI?
An Equated Monthly Instalment or EMI is the fixed sum of money you pay each month whilst repaying your Home Loan. The EMI comprises a portion of the principal amount loaned to purchase the property and a portion of the interest component payable against the loaned amount.
The monthly EMI payable against the loan depends on the amount loaned, the interest rate levied, and the borrower’s repayment tenure. Typically, the EMI amount is lower if you opt for a longer tenure loan, and higher if you opt for a short tenure loan.
How to use a Home Loan EMI Calculator?
Using a Home Loan EMI calculator is incredibly easy and enables you to calculate the EMI amount within a second. But before you use it, you should have a rough estimation of the principal loan amount you need and the EMI you can pay, based on your monthly income and expenses.
The EMI calculator uses the formula EMI = [P x R x (1+R)^N]/[(1+R)^N-1] to compute the EMI amount.
Enter the principal loan amount you need, a reasonable interest rate, and the loan’s tenure. The online tool will compute the EMI amount instantly.
How to use our Home Loan EMI Calculator?
Calculate your Bank of Baroda Home Loan EMI amount in three simple steps with our instant Home Loan calculator:
- Loan Amount: Input the desired loan amount that you wish to avail.
- Loan Tenure (In Years): Input the desired loan term for which you wish to avail the housing loan.
- A longer tenure helps in enhancing the eligibility Interest Rate (% P.A.): Input interest rate.
What are the advantages of a Home Loan EMI Calculator?
- EMI calculators prepare you for the Home Loan by predicting the potential EMI payable even before your home loan is sanctioned.
- The EMI calculator removes the need for manual calculations and errors.
- It enables you to adjust the loan amount and tenure by entering different permutations and combinations of principal amount and term, to arrive at an affordable EMI amount.
- Knowing the EMI in advance allows you to streamline your finances and plan your budget in a way that you can accommodate the EMI without affecting your other mandatory expenses.