IndiaFirst Life Saral Bachat Bima Plan : Benefits
- Long-term protection
- Short Payment Terms
- Guaranteed Additions
- Accidental Death Benefit
- Funeral Cover
IndiaFirst Life Saral Bachat Bima Plan : Features
- Create a long-term protection for your loved ones through life insurance cover of up to 12 or 15 years
- Pay for a period of 5 or 7 years while benefitting from your policy for an entire policy term
- Boost your savings with annual guaranteed additions
- Provide your loved ones with the benefit of lumpsum amount or income over a period of 5 years in case of death of life assured with thissavings plan
- Get additional sum assured in case of accidental death during the 1st year of the policy only
- Get Funeral Cover (accelerated and not additional benefit) of 10% of the Sum Assured on Death or Rs. 25,000 (whichever is lower) paid in advance on intimation of death
- Add IndiaFirst Life Waiver of Premium Rider for enhanced benefits
- No hassles of medical tests- just confirm to the health declaration.
*Tax exemptions are as per applicable tax laws as amended from time to time.
IndiaFirst Life Saral Bachat Bima Plan : Disclaimer
Bank of Baroda is authorized by the Insurance Regulatory and Development Authority to act as a Corporate Agent from 01/04/2022 to 31/03/2025 for procuring or soliciting business of Life insurance, General insurance & Standalone Health insurance under Registration Code CA0004". Insurance is the subject matter of solicitation. For more details on risk factors, terms and conditions please read the sales read sales brochure carefully before concluding a sale. The purchase of Insurance products by Bank of Baroda customers is purely on a voluntary basis. The insurance products are underwritten by the respective insurance company. Bank of Baroda does not perform any insurance e-commerce activity on its website. The contract of insurance is between the insurer and the insured; and not between the Bank and the Insured.
IndiaFirst Life Saral Bachat Bima Plan : Eligibility Criteria
- The minimum age for applying is 3,6, and 46 years depending on the Policy term and death benefit. The maximum age for applying is 45 and 50 years depending on the death benefit.
- The minimum age at the end of the plan is 18 years and the maximum is 60 and 65 years depending on the death benefit.
- Minimum Sum Assured: Rs. 84,000. Maximum Sum Assured: Rs. 5,00,000.
- Minimum premium is Rs. 12,000 yearly. Maximum premium is Rs. 50,000.
Please fill in these details, so we can call you back and assist you.