Secure Your Tomorrow, Today!
The only thing certain about life is unpredictability. Whether you are travelling abroad or driving around in your city, Bank of Baroda General Insurance will cover your health, motor , travel and property's safety. Today's investment will help you secure tomorrow's events.
Filter byProduct Type
- AIGC (Business Guard)
- AIGC (Business Guard)
Chola Fire Property
It is an insurance covering financial loss following damage to the property by fire and other specified named perils.
- Insurance cover can be provided for dwellings, shops, offices, industrial risks and other manufacturing/commercial establishments.
- No more liabilities.
National Mediclaim Policy
This policy indemnifies for in-patient treatment expenses.
- Minimum 24 hour hospitalization and 140+ day care procedures.
- Expense should be reasonable and customary.
National Super Top Up Policy
The policy covers commonly excluded diseases like HIV/AIDS, Obesity bariatric surgery etc.
- Medical expenses are reimbursed without any sub limits.
- Waiting period of only one year in all pre-existing diseases.
CholaMS Motor Insurance
Motor Insurance covers the unforeseen risks.
- The CPA cover offers compensation up to Rs. 15 lakhs for accidental death.
- Covers the damages against third party property.
Overseas Mediclaim Business and Holiday
We provide safety while you take your world tour.
- One of the many benefits is that is covers medical expenses and personal accident.
- Pre-existing diseases not included.
Overseas Mediclaim Employment and Studies
Dont allow your finances to hold back your plans. Travel without any worries!
- First USD 100 of all claims is to be borne by the traveller.
- Pre-existing diseases not included.
AIGC business guard
A tailor-made insurance cover to protect your business.
- Insurance solution for occupancies like shops, offices, small manufacturing enterprise, hotels, restaurants, housing societies under one policy, one premium.
- Package cover designed for SMEs.
Please fill in these details, so we can call you back and assist you.
Can I avail a home loan from Bank of Baroda?
- Yes, you can avail a home loan from Bank of Baroda, if you plan to construct or purchase a house/flat or extend your existing house/flat and, you are:
- A minimum of 21 years
- Employed or self-employed with a regular income.
What is the average tenure of a home loan?
We grant term up to a maximum of 30 years. The term for the loan will under no circumstances exceed the age of retirement or completion of 65 years of age, whichever is earlier.
Who can be co-applicant?
The proposed owners of the residential accommodation as per the agreement for sale, in respect of which financial assistance is sought, must be co-applicants. Usually, joint applications are from husband-wife, father-son or mother-son, etc.
How much does Bank of Baroda lend?
- Loan amount is determined on the basis of the repaying capacity of the applicant/s. Repaying capacity takes into consideration factors such as age, income, dependents, assets, liabilities, stability of occupation and continuity of income, savings, etc.
- The maximum loan would be Rs.10 crores per unit to any individual applicant based on the area where the property is proposed to be constructed/purchased. We will extend a loan of up to 90% (for newly constructed houses/flat) of the cost of property under our Housing Loan Scheme.
For how long a period can I get the loan?
We grant a term up to a maximum of 30 years. The term for the loan will under no circumstances exceed the age of retirement or completion of 65 years of age, whichever is earlier.
But can I prepay the loan ahead of schedule?
Yes, you have the option to prepay the loan ahead of schedule either in parts or in full from your own sources.
What is the mode of repayment?
- Equated Monthly Instalment (EMI): It means a uniform lumpsum amount, which includes repayment of a part of the principal amount and payment of interest, calculated on daily product basis.
- Fixing the monthly/quarterly instalments on the graduated basis is permitted of EMI as requested by customers.
What is the security for the loan?
The security for the loan is an equitable mortgage of the property to be financed. The security for the loan is equitable mortgage of the property to be financed.
Do you insist on LIC policy as additional collateral security?
No, it is not mandatory.
What are the supporting documents required while applying for the loan?
Common requirements for all applicants.
- Application form duly filled in (with a photograph of all the applicant).
- Residence and age verification, which may be established from the PAN Card, Election ID, Passport, Drivers Licence and Ration Card, etc.
- Copy of approved plan and sanction letter from local civic authority.
- Copy of NA permission.
- One/two guarantor/s form/s and salary certificates: If a guarantor is in business, copies of I.T. returns or assessment orders for the last three years are required.
- Bank passbook of statements for the last two years.
- Latest salary slip/statement showing all deductions in case of employed applicants.
- Certified copies of Balance Sheets and Profit and Loss accounts, IT acknowledgments, advance tax challans (for both company/firm and personal account) for the last three years in case of self-employed applicants.
- Memorandum/articles of association for companies, partnership deeds for firms and a brief profile of your company/firm in case of self-employed applicants.
- In case of purchase from builder
- Copy of agreement for sale.
- Copy of registration receipt.
- Copy of sanctioned plan & sanction letter of the competent authorities.
- Copy of NA permission/ULC order.
- Copies of receipts of payments already made.
- NOC from builders in our format.
- In case of direct allotment in a Co-operative Housing Society
- Allotment letter.
- Share certificate. Society registration certificate.
- Copy of sale/lease deed in favour of the society.
- NOC from society in our format.
- Possession letter in original.
- In case of resale:
- Copy of all the previous vendors’ agreements duly stamped and registered and the registration receipts. (original to be given before disbursement).
- NOC from society/builder in our format.
- Original share certificate.
Whether you have any housing loan products for NRIs?
Yes. We have housing loan products for NRIs/PIOs. For details, please visit our website at Housing Loans to NRIs /PIOs