Fulfil all your wishes, stress-free
with quick and easy Personal Loan
from Bank of Baroda.
Personal Loan EMI Calculator
Rate of Interest (%):5%18%
Loan Terms (monthly):1284
Equated Monthly Installment (EMI) will be
Interest rates & charges
Baroda Loan to Pensioners : Eligibility
For any purpose other than speculation.
- Pensioners/ family pensioners drawing pension through our Bank’s branches.
- Pensioners who are getting their pension disbursed through Treasury/DPDO (Defence Pension Disbursing Office) directly to the credit of their savings accounts with our branches.
- Pensioners/ Family Pensioners of our Bank.
Family Pensioner: Spouse authorized to receive pension after the death of the pensioner.
Pensioner should be drawing pension through the branch for at least last -3- months and conduct of his/her account should be satisfactory i.e., no return of cheques for financial reasons.
Applications to be considered on individual basis only. Co-applicants not to be allowed.
- Minimum: 21 years
- Maximum:75 years
Quantum of Finance
Limit is stipulated based on the classification of Pensioner.
- For age upto 70 years :Rs.8.00 Lacs
- For age above 70 years : Rs.5.00 Lacs
For Family pensioner:
- For age upto 70 years :Rs.3.00 Lacs
- For age above 70 years : Rs.1.50 Lacs
Specific Guidelines for Loan Eligibility:
|Repayment Capacity (FOIR)||Total monthly deductions including proposed EMI and EMIs of existing loans (if any) should not exceed 60% of monthly pension.|
|Repayment Period||Regular Pensioners/Family Pensioners:|
For age upto 70 years :60 months
For age above 70 years : 36 months
|Account Relationship||Pensioner should be drawing pension through the branch for at least last -3- months and his/her account should have been conducted satisfactorily. i.e., no return of cheques for financial reasons.|
Baroda Loan to Pensioners : Interest rates & charges
Rate of interest for Baroda Loan to Pensioners:
|Product||Conditions||Repo Rate + Spread||Effective Rate of Interest|
|Baroda Loan To Pensioners||
Repo Rate + SpreadBRLLR + SP + 2.60%
Effective Rate of Interest11.95%
ConditionsFor Retired Bank of Baroda/their Family pensioners
Repo Rate + SpreadBRLLR + SP + 0.60%
Effective Rate of Interest9.95%
Unified Processing Charges:
- Pensioners / Family Pensioners of our Bank: Nil
- Others: Rs.1,000/-+GST
- There are no foreclosure charges.
- Penal interest @2% shall be levied on loan outstanding amount
Baroda Loan to Pensioners : Documents Required
- Completely filled loan application along with 3 passport sized photographs along with Form 135 giving details of Assets and Liabilities of the applicant.
- Proof of residence includes any of the following:
- Valid passport
- Voter id card
- Driving license
- Post-paid utility bill (gas bill and electricity bill)
- Updated passbook or bank account statement
- Registered rent agreement
- Proof of identity:
- PAN card
- Aadhar Card
- Valid Indian passport
- Voters ID card
- Driving license
- Employee ID card issued by relevant authorities like the Govt or Defence or reputed corporate
- Identity document or certificate of practice with photograph issued by professional bodies like ICAI, ICWA, ICFAI
- Details of Pension /PPO No. etc.