Bank of Baroda is authorized to undertake e-stamping business in 11 states and provides the facility of generation of e-stamps through its 206 designated branches. It is a secured way of paying non-judicial stamp duty to State Govt.
- Storage of information in electronic form
- Secure and reliable collection
- Replaced by physical stamp paper
- Prevents process related fraudulent practices
- Hassle-free and tamper-proof
- Get e-Stamp certificate within minutes
- Certificate comes with (UIN) Unique Identification Number
Please fill in these details, so we can call you back and assist you.