Safeguard your home without any trouble!
Guard your valuables in a click
Burglary Insurance : Highlights
- Burglary can be covered on floater basis and on business premises basis for named locations.
- Full value / first loss (Not less than 10%)
- Heavy stocks, curious, valuables, garments, movable stocks can be covered.
- Premises with CCTV and security will be provided with a better rate.
- Declaration basis for large stock which fluctuate considerably during the year.
- Can also be issued on short period basis.
Pre-acceptance Requirements / Precautions
- Preferably pre-acceptance physical survey for proposal where sum insured exceeds Rs.50 lakh in one location.
Burglary Insurance : Features
- Sum Insured range – INR 1L, 1.5L, 2L, 2.5L, 3L, 3.5L, 4L, 4.5L, 5L
- Entry Age – 18 to 65 years
- Who can be covered – Self, Spouse, Dependent legitimate or legally adopted children, Parents, Parent-in-laws, new born from 3 months age.
- Lines of treatment covered – Allopathy &AYUSH (Ayurveda, Yoga and Naturopathy, Unani, Sidha and Homeopathy)
- Treatment Room Rent/ICU charges, Medical practitioners, surgeon, anaesthetist, consultants, specialist’s fees and other charges as per limits mentioned in the policy.
- 50% of the Sum Insured for getting medical treatment or hospitalisation for 12 listed procedures (Modern treatments) • Ambulance Charges: INR 2,000 per hospitalization.
- 25% of the Sum Insured or INR 40,000 whichever is less per eye in one policy year to get treatment for cataract.
- Pre and Post Hospitalization up to 30 days and 60 days respectively for same disease/illness/injury for which Hospitalization occurred.
- Cashless Facility available at Network Hospitals Only through TPA.
- Pre Negotiated Package rates for specific surgeries/procedure in network hospitals.
- Life Long Renewability.
- Portability (migration) allowed from/to similar products as per IRDAI guidelines.
Burglary Insurance : Coverage
- Burglary in proper, theft, house breaking in premises with proper security.
- RSMD and terrorism with additional premium.
Burglary Insurance : Exclusions
- Closed Factory / godown without any security.
- Proposals from furrier jeweller, gold & silver smiths
- Goods lying in open
- Consequential loss
Burglary Insurance : Claims Procedure
Upon the happening of any event giving rise or likely to give rise to a claim under a Policy :
- The insured shall give immediate notice thereof in writing to the nearest office with a copy to the Policy issuing office of the Company as well as lodge forth with a complaint with the Police.
- The insured shall deliver to the Company, within 14 days of the date on which the event shall have come to his knowledge, a detailed statement in writing, of the loss or damage, with an estimate of the intrinsic value of the property lost and the amount of damage sustained.
- The Insured shall tender to the Company all reasonable information, assistance and proofs in connection with the claim.
Please fill in these details, so we can call you back and assist you.