Bank of Baroda is now on WhatsApp.
- Safe & secure
- Get account details
- Available 24x7
How to Register?
Most Important Terms and Conditions (MITC)
WhatsApp Banking : Features
WhatsApp Banking is available in Hindi and English
WhatsApp Banking services are available on Domestic Indian mobile number as well International numbers of selected countries.
Digital Channel based services:
- Positive pay confirmation request
- Loan and Term Deposit Account Inquiry
- Get Mini Statement of Loan Account
- OTP on registered mail
- Check account balance.
- Get mini statement of last 5 transactions.
- Cheque status enquiry.
- Block Debit Card.
- WhatsApp Banking Registration (Bilingual) with accepting Terms and Conditions (with OTP)
- Request ChequeBook .
- Know your registered email ID.
- Account Statement
- Disabling of UPI
- Account Blocking (Debit freeze)
- Disabling Debit Card for Domestic Transactions (POS/ECOM/ATM)
- Disabling Debit Card for International Transactions (POS/ECOM/ATM)
- Tracking of Cheque Book request
- WhatsApp Banking Registration/Deregistration Functionalities
- OTP validation for critical services (Cheque Book request, Debit Card Blocking, Disabling Debit Card for Domestic/ International transactions, Registration/De-Registration WhatsApp Banking and Disabling of UPI)
- Forex facilities
- BarodaINSTA Smart Trade
- FX Retail Facilities
- Guidance on issuance/lodgement of Forex products
- Request Services
- Open Demat & Trading Account
- Open Senior Citizen Saving Scheme Account
- Open eKVP
- Open NPS account
- Locker facility
Baroda FasTag services:
- Tag Balance Inquiry
- Apply new fastag
- Details of Baroda fastag
- Mini Statement (Tag Transactions)
Wealth Management Services - IndiaFirst Life Insurance.
- MSME Banking Product
- Agri loan and Services
- Agri Loan Feature
- Apply for Agri Loans
- Baroda Kisan
- FD Calculator
- Hotel / Bus / Flight Booking
- Utility Bill Payment
- Tax payment
- ASBA Subscription
Digital loan Services
- Personal Loan
- Auto loan
- Home Loan
- Mudra loan
- Know your Banking Products
- Digital Banking Products
- Interest Rates and Charges
- Locate nearest Branches/ATM
- Contact centre details.
- Raise the complaint
- Opt In for Bank side notification
- Availability of Customer feedback post utilization of below mentioned services.
- Cheque Book request
- Positive Pay request
- Track Cheque Book request
- Debit Card Blocking
- Disabling card for POS/ECOMM/ATM transaction (Domestic & International)
- Disabling of UPI
WhatsApp Banking : How to Register?
Step-1: Register Yourself
Save Bank’s WhatsApp Business Account Number 8433 888 777 in your mobile contact list
click on below link to start conversation directly on Bank’s WhatsApp Number- https://wa.me/918433888777?text=Hi
Step-2: Start Chatting
Send us a “HI” on this number using WhatsApp platform and initiate the conversation.
By starting a conversation, it would mean that you are agreeing to the terms and condition of WhatsApp Banking.
WhatsApp Banking : Most Important Terms and Conditions (MITC)
Is WhatsApp Banking safe and secure?
Yes, WhatsApp Banking is safe & secure. All communication is secured with end-to-end encryption. Please go through terms and conditions of WhatsApp Banking before using.
Whether any service/registration charges are applicable for using WhatsApp Banking?
No, presently there is no service/registration charges for using WhatsApp Banking. However, charges related to telecom service provider is applicable as per your data plan.
I am not able to get my account balance using WhatsApp Banking Platform.
Account balance can only be fetched, if request is being generated through registered Mobile Number. So, you are requested to use mobile number which is registered with the Bank
I am not Bank of Baroda Customer. Can I still use the use Bank of Baroda WhatsApp Banking for knowing the Banking Products/Services?
Yes. Non-customers can also use this platform for queries related to banking products, services, offers, ATM & branches location, etc.
Can I opt-out from receiving the Push notification on WhatsApp from Bank of Baroda?
Yes, customer can easily opt out post which they will not receive any push notification from the Bank. Customer needs to select Opt-Out option on WhatsApp Messaging Platform.