Zoom ahead in life on your dream bike
Thanks to two-wheeler loans from Bank of Baroda
Two Wheeler Loan EMI Calculator
Rate of Interest(%):5%15%
Equated Monthly Installment (EMI) will be₹49,209
Baroda Two Wheeler Loan
Bank of Baroda offers affordable two-wheeler finance with affordable monthly instalments. With our two-wheeler loans, you can purchase a brand new two-wheeler or bike and payback in easy monthly instalments. Additionally, Bank of Baroda offers one of the best bike loans today, with affordable interest rates and minimal processing charges. Apply for a two-wheeler loan today and get the best interest rates!
Interest rates & charges
Terms & Conditions
- The bikes purchased with funds from two wheeler loans should be new and meant for private use only.
- Two wheeler loans from Bank of Baroda can be availed by salaried persons, businessmen, professionals, farmers as well as staff, and ex-staff under the public scheme. The minimum age for applicants of two wheeler loans is 21 years, while the maximum age is 70 years after the repayment period is over.
- Get two wheeler loan up to Rs. 10 lakhs with 60 months repayment period.
- All bikes financed by two wheeler loans are hypothecated to the bank. The hypothecation is removed after the borrower repays the entire two wheeler loan amount.
- The processing charges on bike loans are calculated as 2% of loan amount, with a minimum of Rs. 1,000. However, there are no pre-closure charges on two wheeler loans.
- Salaried employees
- Businessmen, professionals, farmers
- Staff/ex-staff (for availing under public scheme)
For purchase of new two wheelers for private use.
Eligibility based on Income Criteria
For salaried: Average of last 3 months GMI (gross monthly income)
For others: Average of last 2 years gross annual income
Eligibility based on Repayment capacity
Total deductions including proposed EMI should not exceed
|GMI less than Rs. 20,000 per month||50%|
|GMI Rs. 20,000 and above but less than Rs. 1 lakh per month||60%|
|GMI Rs. 1 lakh per month and above||70%|
Rate of Interest:
BRLLR + Strategic Premium + 4.00%
Staff/ex-staff (car loan/two wheeler loan): BRLLR + SP
Risk Premium of 0.05% will be applicable as per extant guidelines for customers not obtaining credit insurance cover.
Service Charges (Excluding GST) w.e.f. 20/06/2019:
2% of loan amount
Staff/ex-staff: No charges
Bank of Baroda offers bike loans at absolutely affordable interest rates, so that buying a two wheeler doesn’t suck out the liquidity or availability of cash for your other monthly expenses and secondly, the low EMIs make it easier on your pocket to repay the loan with more flexibility and less worry. The icing on the cake, is simplest and quickest documentation process.
All you need to make sure is, you have the following documents ready with you while applying for a Bank of Baroda two wheeler loan:
- Photo ID with age proof (like, PAN card, passport, driving license)
- Signed application form with 3 passport sized photographs
- Residence proof like valid passport, voter ID card, driving license, postpaid utility bill (gas bill and electricity bill), updated passbook or bank account statement, notarized registered rent agreement
- Bank statement for the last six months
- If the applicant is a salaried individual
- Last 3 months' salary slips
- Form 16 or Income Tax Returns
- If the applicant is a self-employed individual
- Balance sheet and profit and loss account, computation of income for last 2 years
- Income Tax Returns – last 2 years for applicants, 26 AS, Traces
- Business proof: Gomasta License, Registration Certificate, Service Tax Registration, among others
- IT Assessment/Clearance Certificate, Income Tax Challans/TDS Certificate (Form 16A)/Form 26 AS for income declared in ITR
- Bike quotation
Rs. 10 lakhs (for all categories)
Maximum 60 months
|Loan up to to Rs. 3 lakhs||10%|
|Loan above Rs. 3 lakhs||15%|
Bureau Score validation
Minimum Bureau score cut off as per bank's guidelines or other banks.
Borrower 21 years, Co-applicant- 18 years
Age of the applicant/co-applicant/guarantor + repayment period should not exceed 70 years
Hypothecation of vehicle financed.
Comprehensive insurance of the vehicle with bank's clause.
|Loan up to Rs. 3 lakhs||Not mandatory|
|Loan above Rs. 3 lakhs||Mandatory to obtain term life insurance or group credit life Insurance. Validity of such insurance to be minimum sanctioned period with minimum sum assured equal to sanctioned amount. Borrower may obtain this insurance cover from any IRDA approved Life Insurance Company (including our tie-up partners) and the same to be assigned in bank's favour.|