IndiaFirst Life Guaranteed Pension Plan : Benefits
- Regular monthly/quarterly/halfyearly/ yearly income through your retirement years
- Flexibility to choose from 5 different annuity options
- Avail the annuity benefit just for yourself or extend it to your loved ones under the Joint Life option
- Avail the Return of Purchase Price facility to protect your family in case of an unfortunate event
- Pay for a limited period only, enjoy the benefits of policy for a lifetime
- Stay protected from 20 Critical Illnesses# as you get the benefit in the form of return of purchase price
IndiaFirst Life Guaranteed Pension Plan : Features
- Choose from 5 different annuity options as you create the assurance of a lifetime of income
- Protect your family even in case of an unfortunate event! Avail the Return of Purchase Price facility and protect your nominee(s)as they get back the premium amount
- Pay for a limited period while enjoying the annuity benefits of your policy for a lifetime
- Avail the annuity benefit just for yourself under the Single Life option or extend it to your loved ones under the Joint Life option
- Choose the Escalating Life Annuity option and receive an annuity amount growing at a constant rate
- No more fear of Critical Illnesses! Stay protected from 20 Critical Illnesses as you get the amount in the form of purchase price and utilize it for your treatment (Benefit payable on diagnosis of any covered Critical Illness is an accelerated benefit and not an additional benefit.)
- Receive a regular monthly/quarterly/half-yearly/ yearly annuity income through your retirement years
- You can purchase this policy online, at your convenience
- Tax* benefit may be available on the premiums paid and benefits received as per prevailing tax laws.
*Tax exemptions are as per applicable tax laws as amended from time to time.
IndiaFirst Life Guaranteed Pension Plan : Disclaimer
Bank of Baroda is authorized by the Insurance Regulatory and Development Authority to act as a Corporate Agent from 01/04/2022 to 31/03/2025 for procuring or soliciting business of Life insurance, General insurance & Standalone Health insurance under Registration Code CA0004". Insurance is the subject matter of solicitation. For more details on risk factors, terms and conditions please read the sales read sales brochure carefully before concluding a sale. The purchase of Insurance products by Bank of Baroda customers is purely on a voluntary basis. The insurance products are underwritten by the respective insurance company. Bank of Baroda does not perform any insurance e-commerce activity on its website. The contract of insurance is between the insurer and the insured; and not between the Bank and the Insured.
IndiaFirst Life Guaranteed Pension Plan : Eligibility Criteria
- Minimum entry age is (91 days) 0 years For Plan Option 1 and 18 years For Plan Option 2&3. Maximum Entry age is 65 years for all Plan Options
- The minimum age at maturity should be 18 years while the maximum age at maturity should be 99 years
- There are 3 plan options to choose from Life Option, Extra Shield Option & Family Care Option
- Minimum annual premium of Rs. 48,000 for Regular/Limited Pay and Rs. 2,50,000 for Single pay with no limit on maximum premium
- Policy Term for Regular Pay is from 10 years to 99 – Entry age. For Single Pay is 10 to 34 years. For Limited Pay of 5 & 7 years is from 10 to 20 years, Limited Pay of 10 years is from 15 to 20 years, Limited Pay of 15 years is from 20 to 30 years, Limited Pay of 20 years is from 25 to 30 years
Please fill in these details, so we can call you back and assist you.