Power your business online
Opt for Bharat Bill Pay service.
- Real-time bill payment
- Payment via multiple modes
- 24x7 utility
BBPS supported Channels
Benefits of BBPS
Bharat Bill Pay : BBPS supported Channels
Bank of Baroda provides bill payment services to both Bank of Baroda and other bank customers.
- bob-World (Mobile Banking)
- Baroda Connect (Net Banking).
- Bank Mitra Kendra (Business Correspondent Point) through Financial Inclusion Gateway.
- BHIM UPI mobile app of NPCI.
For own customers and other bank customers through:
- BHIM Baroda pay (BOB UPI application)
Service providers (billers) from BBPS approved categories who collect repetitive payments from customers can participate in the Bharat BillPay through Bank of Baroda.
Bharat Bill Pay : Benefits of BBPS
- BBPS provides interoperability so that consumers can pay bills of any biller at a single point with its widespread network leading to easy accessibility.
- BBPS facilitates payments via multiple modes i.e. Net banking, Mobile banking, UPI app, Bank Mitra Points, etc.
- Instant confirmation of BBPS payment in the form of SMS/email/print out.
- BBPS brand assures trust and confidence amongst consumers for the certainty, reliability, and safety of the transaction.
- 24x7 anywhere utility for bill payments & recharges.
- Only Rs.2+GST is applicable for bill payments at BC point (excluding DTH, Credit Card and LPG gas biller categories)
- Single integration. No need to integrate with multiple banks/organizations.
- Wider reach through multiple channels and payment modes.
- Improved liquidity due to faster payment collection.
- Reduced investment.
- Lower transaction cost.
Bharat Bill Pay : Complaint Redressal
Any complaint regarding product/service or BBPS bill payment transaction status or receipt can be lodged through following modes:
- BOB CRM portal (https://bobcrm.bankofbaroda.co.in/onlinecomplaint).
- Complaint portal of respective channel (only for those successful transactions if customer didn’t receive services/bill not updated by using transaction reference ID starting with “BB01”).
18 Mar 2020Bank of Baroda | Bharat Bill Payment SystemF7TJTG5eNLw