Power your business online with our Secure payment gateway.
Opt for Bharat Bill Pay service.
- Real-time bill payment
- Payment via multiple modes
- 24x7 utility
Bharat Bill Pay
Bharat Bill Pay is an interoperable bill payment service to customers through a network of agents, allows multiple payment modes providing instant confirmation of payment.
Click here to go to Bill Payment page. Click here hyperlink will be this - https://www.bobibanking.com/instapay_disclaimer.html
BBPS supported Channels
Benefits of BBPS
Bank of Baroda provides bill payment services to both Bank of Baroda and other bank customers.
- Baroda M-Connect Plus (Mobile Banking).
- Baroda Connect (Net Banking).
- Bank Mitra Kendra (Business Correspondent Point) through Financial Inclusion Gateway.
- BHIM UPI mobile app of NPCI.
For own customers and other bank customers through:
- BHIM Baroda pay (BOB UPI application)
Service providers (billers) from BBPS approved categories who collect repetitive payments from customers can participate in the Bharat BillPay through Bank of Baroda.
- BBPS provides interoperability so that consumers can pay bills of any biller at a single point with its widespread network leading to easy accessibility.
- BBPS facilitates payments via multiple modes i.e. Net banking, Mobile banking, UPI app, Bank Mitra Points, etc.
- Instant confirmation of BBPS payment in the form of SMS/email/print out.
- BBPS brand assures trust and confidence amongst consumers for the certainty, reliability, and safety of the transaction.
- 24x7 anywhere utility for bills payments & recharges.
- No extra charge is being collected by the Bank for this service to the Bank of Baroda customers for electronic transactions. Only Rs. 2 + GST is applicable for Bill payments at BC point and excluded for DTH, Credit Card and LPG Gas categories.
- Single integration. No need to integrate with multiple banks/organizations.
- Wider reach through multiple channels and payment modes.
- Improved liquidity due to faster payment collection.
- Reduced investment.
- Lower transaction cost.
Any complaint regarding product/service or BBPS bill payment transaction status or receipt can be lodged through following modes:
- BOB CRM portal (https://bobcrm.bankofbaroda.co.in/onlinecomplaint).
- Complaint portal of respective channel (only for those successful transactions if customer didn’t receive services/bill not updated by using transaction reference ID starting with “BB01”).
Bharat Bill Payment SystemF7TJTG5eNLw