Secure your dream investments.
Opt for Loan Against Shares, Mutual Funds, Bonds and Debentures
Interest rates & charges
Most Important Terms and Conditions (MITC)
Loan Against Shares, Mutual Funds, Bonds and Debentures : Benefits
Loan Against Shares, Mutual Funds, Bonds and Debentures : Features
- Minimum Amount – Rs. 1 Lakh
- Maximum Limit per Individual as under:
- Overdraft Facility
- Pay interest only on utilised amount
|Shares/ Equity Oriented MF in Demat Form/ Debentures and Bonds in Demat Form||Rs. 20 Lacs|
|Equity Oriented MF in Unit Form||Rs. 10 Lacs|
|Debt Oriented MF in Unit/ Demat Form||Rs. 5 Crore|
Loan Against Shares, Mutual Funds, Bonds and Debentures : Eligibility
- Any Individual (Resident & Non-Resident) including staff members engaged in gainful activity having regular source of income.
- Two or more Individuals
- The securities can be held in any one’s/ joint name. In case of Joint name, all the holders must be applicant/ co-applicant.
- If co-applicant is not holder of security, he/she should be close relative of holder.
- At least one applicant/ co- applicant should be engaged in gainful activity having regular source of income.
- The total outstanding per individual should not to cross the limits mentioned under ticket size from entire Banking system.
Loan Against Shares, Mutual Funds, Bonds and Debentures : Interest rates & charges
|Product||Conditions||Repo Rate + Spread||Effective Rate of Interest|
|Loan against Securities||
Repo Rate + SpreadFrom BRLLR + SP + 0.50% to BRLLR + SP + 1.85%
Effective Rate of Interest0.00%
|Cibil Score||Applicable rate of interest|
|800 & above||BRLLR + Strategic premium + 0.50%|
|771 & above but less than 800||BRLLR + Strategic premium + 0.85%|
|726 & above but less than 771||BRLLR + Strategic premium + 1.10%|
|701 & above but less than 726||BRLLR + Strategic premium + 1.35%|
|Less than 701||BRLLR + Strategic premium + 1.85%|
|(-1)||BRLLR + Strategic premium + 1.35%|
New Account – 0.35% of sanctioned amount
Minimum : Rs 500, Maximum : Rs 2500 (Rs 1000 for Baroda e-trade account holders)
Renewal /Enhancement – 0.35% of sanctioned amount
Minimum: Rs 250
Maximum: Rs 1250 ( Rs 500 for Baroda e-trade account holders)
Service Charges (Excluding GST) w.e.f. 20.06.2019
Baroda Advance Against Securities Rs 500/-
(No other charges)
Staff/ Ex-Staff: No Charge
Loan Against Shares, Mutual Funds, Bonds and Debentures : Documents Required
- Identity Proof
- Address Proof
- Income Proof
- Security Details
Loan Against Shares, Mutual Funds, Bonds and Debentures : Most Important Terms and Conditions (MITC)
- 21 to 70 years
- Minimum/ Cut-off CIBIL score of all applicants should be 701
- Applicants having score of (-1)/(0) will also be eligible
- 2% above sanctioned rate will be applicable on overdue amount
The borrower will not be able to reclaim any securities which are once invoked
|LTV Breach||Timelines to sell|
|For Equity Shares, Equity Mutual Funds & Alternate Investment Funds||For Debt Funds, Bonds and Debentures|
|Above 50% & upto 60%||Above 75% & upto 80%||Maximum within T+4th Day of LTV Breach|
|Above 60% & upto 65%||Above 80% & upto 85%||Maximum within T+4th Day of LTV Breach|
|Above 65%||Above 85%||Maximum within T+2nd day of LTV Breach beyond 65% or 85%|
Please fill in these details, so we can call you back and assist you.