A right career begins with a right education.
Leave a missed call on: 8467001122
Education Loan EMI Calculator
Rate of Interest(%):5%15%
Equated Monthly Installment (EMI) will be
Interest rates & charges
Most Important Terms and Conditions (MITC)
Baroda Education Loan for EDP being offered by Premier Institutions in India Benefits
Baroda Education Loan for EDP being offered by Premier Institutions in India Features
Baroda Education Loan for EDP being offered by Premier Institutions in India Eligibility
Executive Development Programmes (part time/weekend/online/programmes) being offered by premier institutions as listed under List AA, A, B & C of premier institutions in India (including the programmes offered using the technology platform of Hughes Global Education, Times Pro, etc.)
- Should be Resident Indian.
- Secured admission in professional/technical courses in India conducted by premier institutions as listed in list AA, A, B & C.
- Should be gainfully employed and would continue to be in gainful employment during study.
Baroda Education Loan for EDP being offered by Premier Institutions in India Interest rates & charges
List-AA / A institutions : BRLLR
- Up to Rs. 7.5 lakhs: BRLLR + 1.10% (including strategic premium)
- Above Rs. 7.5 lakhs: BRLLR + 0.85% (including strategic premium)
- Up to Rs. 7.5 lacs: BRLLR + 1.85% (including Strategic Premium)
- Above Rs. 7.50 lakhs: BRLLR + 1.60% (including Strategic Premium)
No special concession for female students under this scheme.
Servicing of interest during the moratorium period will be compulsory.
Service Charges (Excluding GST) w.e.f. 20/06/2019:
Study in India - Nil
Study abroad - 1.00% of loan amount(maximum Rs. 10,000) to be recovered upfront which will be refundable on availing (first disbursement) of loan.
Education loan for students of premier institutions (studies in India): Nil
Education loan for vocational education and training: Nil
Career Development: 0.50%
- A non-refundable lump sum amount Rs. 8,500 per property (towards advocate and valuer charges) to be taken upfront in case of all education loan accounts, wherever property is mortgaged.
- No mortgage creation charges for all types of education loans.
Baroda Education Loan for EDP being offered by Premier Institutions in India Documentation
Baroda Education Loan for EDP being offered by Premier Institutions in India Most Important Terms and Conditions (MITC)
Students pursuing executive development programmes (part time/weekend/online/programmes) being offered by premier institutions as listed under list AA, A, B & C of premier institutions in India (including the programmes offered using the technology platform of Hughes Global Education, Times Pro etc., professional and other courses in India).
Quantum of finance
Maximum Rs. 20 lakhs
Up to Rs. 4 lakhs: Nil
Above Rs. 4 lakhs: 5%
Repayment Holiday/ Moratorium Period
Course period + 3 months.
Coverage of expenses for
- Fee payable to college/institution/university/school/hostel.
- Examination/library/laboratory fee.
- Purchase of books/equipment/instruments/uniforms.
- Caution deposit, building fund/refundable deposit supported by institution bills/ receipts, subject to condition that the amount does not exceed 10% of the total tuition fees for the entire course.
- Purchase of personal computer/laptop - essential for completion of the course.
- Insurance premium for student/borrower, if any opted by the student. Presently the bank has a tie up arrangement with M/s. India First Life Insurance Co and M/s. Kotak Life Insurance co for Group Credit Life insurance cover to education loan borrowers.
- Any other expenses required to complete the course like study tours, project works, thesis, etc.
- Except the living expenses, hostel charges, mess charges, other living expenses and cost of external coaching/tuition.
Note: The details of expenses for the entire course period to be obtained from college/institution.
- The loan is repayable in maximum 10-15 years after the completion of the moratorium period as mentioned above.
- For loans up to Rs. 7.5 lakhs : Moratorium Period + Maximum 120 instalments
- For Loans above Rs. 7.5 lakhs : Moratorium Period + Maximum 180 instalments
Unified Processing charges
NIL for all cases
A non-refundable lump sum amount Rs.7,500 per property (towards advocate and valuer charges) to be taken upfront in case of all education loan accounts, wherever property is mortgaged.
Collateral free Loan up to Rs. 15 lakhs
100 % Collateral Security for Loan above Rs. 15 lakhs for full value of loan
Directly to school/Institution/year wise, in stages as per the requirement/demand.
Directly to the book seller/shop for purchase of books, instruments, equipment.
Branch in the vicinity of the institute.
Branch which is in close proximity to the permanent residence of parent/at the place of posting/service of the parent branch.
# In case where the programmes are being offered by these premier institutions in collaboration with the technology partners like Huges, Times Pro etc., the centres of such technology partners may be treated at par with the institutions and a branch in the vicinity of the centre of such technology partners can also sanction.
Who can apply for the loan?
Any Indian national fulfilling criteria stated above is eligible for education loan.
Who can be co-obligant?
The parents, guardians, friends and relative can be co-obligant.
How much does Bank of Baroda lend?
Studies in India - Maximum Rs.125.00 Lakh for Medical & Aviation & for others Rs.10 lakhs
Studies abroad - Rs. 150.00 lakh for Institutions specified in List of Premier Institutions & Rs. 60.00 lakh for Institutions not specified in List of Premier Institutions
For how long a period can I get the loan?
We grant loans for a term of 10-15 years after repayment holiday/moratorium.
What is the repayment holiday/moratorium period?
Course period + 1 year
What is the mode of repayment?
The accrued interest during the repayment holiday period to be added to the principal and repayment in Equated Monthly Instalment (EMI) is fixed.
Do you offer any concession?
Yes, we do offer 0.5% interest concession to the girl student Loanee
What type of interest do you charge under your Education Loan Scheme?
We charge simple interest at monthly rests during the repayment holiday/moratorium period.
Do you levy any penalty for default under the scheme?
Yes, we charge penal interest @ 2% on overdue amount in the loan exceeding Rs. 4 lakhs.