Make no compromises when it comes to your health
Tata AIG Medicare : Benefits
- Restore Benefits -Â It automatically restores your basic sum insured upon exhaustion of sum insured and accrued cumulative bonus for you and your family members
- Global Cover- Covers Medical Expenses related to inpatient & Day Care. Hospitalisation on reimbursement basis of the Insured Person incurred outside India, provided that the diagnosis was made in India.
- Cumulative bonus-Â 50% increase in cumulative bonus for every claim free year, provided policy is renewed with the Company without a break up to a maximum of 100%. In the case a claim is made during the policy year, the cumulative bonus would reduce by 50% in the following year.
- Day Care Procedures- Covers expenses for 540+ Day Care Treatment due to disease/ illness/injury during the policy period taken at a hospital or a Day Care cCentre.
- Accidental Death Benefits (optional cover) -Â covers 100% of sum insured in the event of death of insured person due to accident. This benefit is not applicable for dependent children covered in the policy.
- Pre-Hospitalization expenses – up to 60 Days
- Post-Hospitalization expenses – up to 90 Days
- Domiciliary Treatment – Covers Medical Expenses incurred by an Insured Person for availing medical treatment at his home which would otherwise have required Hospitalissation.
- Organ Donor - We will cover for Medical and surgical Expenses of the organ donor for harvesting the organ where an Insured Person is the recipient.
- Second Opinion -â€“ second opinion from Network Provider or Medical Practitioner, if an Insured Person is diagnosed with the Illnesses mentioned in the policy wordings during the Policy Period.
- Ambulance Cover â€“ Rs. 3000 per Hospitalization
- AYUSH Benefits ï¬t â€“ we will cover for expenses incurred on in-patient treatment taken under Ayurveda, Unani, Sidha and Homeopathy.
- Hearing Aid â€“ 50% of the actual cost or Rs. 10,000 whichever is lower, every third year.
- Health Check-up â€“ Preventive Health Check-up up to 1% of previous sum insured subject to a maximum of Rs. 10,000/- per policy. The benefit is payable after every two continuous claim free policy years.
- Daily Cash for accompanying an insured child if the Insured Person Hospitalized is a child Aged 12 years or less, for one accompanying adult for each complete period of 24 hours. The benefit payable per day would be 0.25% of base sum insured and maximum of Rs. 2000 per day.
- Daily Cash for choosing shared Accommodation â€“ benefit payable if insured person is Hospitalized in Shared Accommodation in a Network Hospital for each continuous and completed period of 24 hours the amount payable would be would be 0.25% of base sum insured and a maximum of Rs. 2000 per day.
- Consumable Benefits: Covers expenses incurred, for consumables, which are consumed during the period of hospitalization directly related to the insured personâ€™s medical or surgical treatment of illness/disease/injury.
- Compassionate Travel: Covers expenses up to Rs. 20,000 related to a round trip economy class air ticket, or first-class railway ticket, to allow the Immediate Family Member to be at insured person's bedside during his stay in the hospital.
Tata AIG Medicare : Features
- Global cover
- Restore benefit
- Wider range of sum insured
- Consumables Benefit
- 50% Cumulative bonus on Sum Insured for every claim free period
Tata AIG Medicare : Disclaimer
Bank of Baroda is authorized by the Insurance Regulatory and Development Authority to act as a Corporate Agent from 01/04/2012 to 31/03/2025 for procuring or soliciting business of Life insurance, General insurance & Standalone Health insurance under Registration Code CA0004". Insurance is the subject matter of solicitation. For more details on risk factors, terms and conditions please read the sales read sales brochure carefully before concluding a sale. The purchase of Insurance products by Bank of Baroda customers is purely on a voluntary basis. The insurance products are underwritten by the respective insurance company. Bank of Baroda does not perform any insurance e-commerce activity on its website. The contract of insurance is between the insurer and the insured; and not between the Bank and the Insured.
Tata AIG Medicare : Eligibility
- Minimum entry age - This policy covers persons in the age group 5 years onwards (Dependent children between 91 days and 5 years can be insured only when both parents are getting insured)
- Maximum entry age - 65 years. However, renewals are lifelong
- Covers up to 7 members (sSelf, sSpouse, up to 3 dependent children and up to 2 dependent parents)
Free look up Period-
You have a period of 15 days from the date of receipt of the policy document to review the policy terms/conditions. In case of any policy related objections, you have the option to cancel the policy and premium would be refunded as per free-look regulation laid down by IRDAI.
Policy tTenure oOptions - 1/2/3 years
Tata AIG Medicare : Discount
|Family Floater Discount||Long Term Discount|
|20% for 2 members||5% for 2 years tenure|
|28% for 3 members||10% for 3 years tenure|
|32% for more than 3 members||-|
- Product Brochures
- policy wordings
Please fill in these details, so we can call you back and assist you.