Lowest interest rates & EMI
Give happiness a whole new meaning in your own home.
Home Loan EMI Calculator
Equated Monthly Installment (EMI) will be
Interest rates & charges
Most Important Terms and Conditions (MITC)
Baroda Home Suvidha Personal Loan : Benefits
Personal Loan scheme for Home Loan borrowers for funding various misc. costs related with Home Purchase like Insurances, GST, Club Membership fee, etc.
Baroda Home Suvidha Personal Loan : Features
Category - A
- Group Credit Life Insurance premium (for the products offered by M/s India First Life Insurance Company Limited or any other insurance company hat has a tie up with our Bank).
- Group Credit Health Insurance premium (for the products offered by Max Bupa Health Insurance Co. Ltd./Tata AIG General Insurance Co. or any other insurance company having a tie up with our Bank).
- Property insurance premium (from Tata AIG General Insurance Co. Ltd., Cholamandalam MS General Insurance Company & National Insurance Company Limited or any other insurance company having a tie up with our Bank).
Category – B
- Stamp duty and registration charges at the time of purchase of residential property.
- Goods and service tax (if applicable).
- Club membership charges (only at the time of purchase of house).
The reimbursement is allowed only within 12 months from the date of payment of such cost and end use must be ensured in respect of all the above finance.
Category – A
Nil i.e. 100% finance can be availed by the applicants against category A expenses.
Category - B
25% margin on the eligible costs i.e. 75% finance can be availed by the applicants against category B expenses.
In case of fresh/takeover of linked home loans
Maximum repayment period to be allowed in the same line as applicable for home loan sanctioned/ proposed to the borrower.
In case of existing linked home loans
Maximum repayment period allowed will be the residual period of the existing home loan to the borrower.
Baroda Home Suvidha Personal Loan : Eligibility
- Prospective borrowers for Baroda Home Loans including takeover
- Existing borrowers under Baroda Home Loan Scheme
|ROI linked with bureau score home loan||ROI not linked with bureau score|
|BRLLR + 1.00% as per risk rating of the applicant(s)||Applicable ROI on linked Home Loan including Risk premium (if applicable) (Based on current BRLLR) + SP +0.25%.|
Baroda Home Suvidha Personal Loan : Interest rates & charges
|Product||Conditions||Repo Rate + Spread||Effective Rate of Interest|
|Baroda Home Suvidha Personal Loan||
Repo Rate + SpreadApplicable ROI on Home Loan including Risk premium (if applicable) (based on current BRLLR) + Strategic Premium + 0.50%
Effective Rate of Interest-
Baroda Home Suvidha Personal Loan : Documentation
Baroda Home Suvidha Personal Loan : Most Important Terms and Conditions (MITC)
- This loan is to be repaid in EMI starting from the next month of disbursement and no moratorium period will be allowed.
- This loan will be co-terminus in nature i.e. if Home loan is closed, the Baroda Home Suvidha personal loan must also be closed.
Please fill in these details, so we can call you back and assist you.
How Much Interest On Home Loan?
What Documents Required For Home Loan?
How much does Bank of Baroda lend?
- Loan amount is determined on the basis of the repaying capacity of the applicant/s. Repaying capacity takes into consideration factors such as age, income, dependents, assets, liabilities, stability of occupation and continuity of income, savings, etc.
- The maximum loan would be Rs.10 crores per unit to any individual applicant based on the area where the property is proposed to be constructed/purchased. We will extend a loan of up to 90% (for newly constructed houses/flat) of the cost of property under our Housing Loan Scheme.
For how long a period can I get the loan?
We grant a term up to a maximum of 30 years. The term for the loan will under no circumstances exceed the age of retirement or completion of 65 years of age, whichever is earlier.
How To Repay Home Loan Faster?
- Home Loan is to be repaid in EMI (Equated Monthly Instalment).
- In case of farmers / agriculturists, repayment can be allowed in Half Yearly installments coinciding with harvesting/marketing of major crops produced.
- Recovery of interest for the moratorium period: ‒ Interest charged during the moratorium period is to be recovered as and when debited.
How To Calculate Cibil Score For Home Loan?
CIBIL score is not to be calculated by Bank or Individual. Scoring is provided by the CIBIL. You can check your CIBIL Score with CIBIL / bob World.
How To Reduce Home Loan Interest Rate?
You can switch your Home Loan to Bank of Baroda to get benefit of lower interest rate if interest rate with existing lender is higher. Rate of interest in Home Loan depends on the CIBIL score. Therefore, please adhere to the financial discipline and improve your CIBIL score.
When Does Home Loan Emi Starts?
Maximum moratorium shall be -36- months as under:
-18- months moratorium period for Houses and Building under construction, up to 7th floor, thereafter -6- months additional moratorium per floor subject to maximum of -36- months.
One month after completion of House / taking possession of House / Flat, whichever is earlier.
How To Save Tax With Home Loan?
Home loan helps the borrower in saving tax. The EMI of housing loan has two components-
- Interest Payment - Interest portion paid for the year can be claimed as deduction upto maximum of Rs.2 lacs under section 24, and
- Principal Payment - Principal portion of EMI paid for the year is allowed as deduction under section 80C. The maximum amount that can be claimed is Rs.1.50 lacs.
What Is Home Loan Interest Rate?
It is a rate of interest at which the bank lends funds to the borrower for buying / constructing a house / buying flat.