Simply tap to make payments.
Worldwide accepted Visa Card.
- Tap & shop
- High cash withdrawal
- Higher purchasing limit
Do's and Don'ts
Visa Platinum DI Debit Card : Benefits
Visa Platinum DI Debit Card : Features
- Platinum variant of VISA Debit card with higher limits at ATM Cash withdrawal and POS/E-com transactions.
- Member banks of National Financial Switch having more than 1,18,000+ ATMs in the country.
- VISA member Bank ATMs all over the world bearing VISA logo.
- For convenient shopping, dining out at millions of outlets accepting VISA Cards worldwide.
- Make online purchase through the internet.
- Can be used for e-commerce transactions.
- Cash withdrawal Rs. 50,000 per day from ATM.
- Purchase limit of Rs. 2,00,000 per day (POS).
- Card can be used for domestic as well as international transactions.
- Contactless transactions up to Rs. 5,000 can be done without PIN at POS.
Visa Platinum DI Debit Card : Do's and Don'ts
- Your Bank of Baroda Debit Card is for personal use.
- You can generate Debit Card/Green PIN through BOB World App, bob world internet, IVR and by visiting any nearest Bank of Baroda ATM. No physical PIN would be sent (Applicable for domestic registered mobile number).
- Ensure to change PIN at regular intervals.
- Activate your debit card by using it first at any ATM. The card can be used at POS/e-commerce only after activation of the card at ATM.
- Always ensure that your card is used in your presence when transacting at POS and ensure that you enter the PIN for authentication discreetly.
- Register your mobile number with the bank, subscribe for SMS alerts for all Debit Card transactions to avoid suspicions/fraudulent activities in your account.
- Please make sure you conduct any ATM transaction in complete privacy.
- Beware if “Shoulder Surfing”. Shield your PIN from onlookers by covering the keypad while entering the PIN.
- Ensure to collect your card, cash and receipt, after completion of the transaction. The ATM does not take back cash if not collected.
- Look extra devices attached to the ATMs. These may be put to capture your data! Inform security guard/bank immediately if any such device found.
- After completion of your transaction and before leaving the promised be sure that “Welcome Screen” is displayed in the ATM.
- Register your mobile number with the bank for getting alerts for your ATM transactions.
- Regularly check account statements. Any unauthorised card transaction in the account, if observed, should be immediately reported to your bank after blocking your debit card.
- Immediately inform the Bank, if the ATM/Debit Card is lost or stolen. If your card is held back by any ATM, please inform the same to the 24hrs, Customer Care Click Here
- Keep an eye on suspicious movements of people around ATMs. Beware of strangers trying to engage you in conversation.
- When you destroy your card upon card expiry or closure of your account, cut it into four prices through the magnetic stripe before disposing it off.
- If cash is not dispensed and account is debit then Bank of Baroda customer has to fill the complaint form and submit it to the Branch
- Verify emails and links in emails you supposedly get from your social networking site. These are often designed to gain access to your user name, password and ultimately your personal information.
- These mails could be phishing emails too.
- Always ensure that the address of the website where transactions to be done, starts with https:// and not http://.
- Don't give your Debit Card to anyone. If you need to surrender the card, you may request for closure of card and handover the card to Bank Officials after destruction of the card. You may also block a card using Bank’s Baroda BOB World (Mobile Banking), bob world internet (Internet Banking), IVR, WhatsApp Banking.
- Don't keep a written record of the PIN in any form, place or manner that may facilitate its misuse by anyone. It would be better if you could memorise your PIN.
- Don't disclose your Card/PIN details over email links/phone calls/bank official even if it is purported to be from Bank of Baroda. It may be noted that Bank would never request you to reveal such details.
- Don't overlook or ignore transaction alerts received through SMS.
- Never lend your card to anyone.
- Do not write your PIN on the card or on the cover of the card.
- Never share your PIN with anyone or seek help from anybody by handing over the card and revealing the PIN.
- Never let anyone see you entering your PIN.
- Never use a PIN that could be easily guessed. E.g. your birthday or telephone number. Use of non-dictionary words is advised.
- Never leave your card in the ATM.
- Do not forget to collect the dispensed cash as ATM does not take the cash back.
- Avoid posting personal information such as your address, phone numbers, email address, license number, Aadhaar number, birth place, location for any given day, school’s name of kids and family details.
What are the eligibility criteria?The card can be issued to Individual accounts holder/self-operated savings, current and overdraft accounts. For joint accounts, with operating instructions as ‘either or survivor’ and ‘any one or survivor’ the card can be issued to anyone or all the joint account holders.
What are the Debit Card variants, wherein international usage is allowed?Visa Platinum/Contactless.
Baroda VISA Vyapaar..
Master Card Platinum..
Master Card World (Baroda Radiance).
My Debit Card doesn’t work for online or international transactions.As per recent guidelines, at the time of issue/re-issue/renewal, all the debit card will be enabled for use only at contact-based points of usage [viz. ATMs and Point of Sale (PoS) devices] within India. Existing cards which have never been used for online/international/contactless transactions shall be mandatorily disabled for this purpose. Now, to enable the channels, through BOB ATM/Baroda M-Connect Plus (Mobile Banking)/Baroda Connect (Internet Banking)/IVR.
Kindly use your card for first transaction on BOB ATM or Green PIN generation through BOB ATM/Baroda M-Connect Plus (Mobile Banking)/Baroda Connect (Internet Banking)/IVR and then try of online transactions.
What are the different types of Debit Cards issued by Bank of Baroda ?Bank is issuing different types of Debit Cards in co-ordination with Visa, MasterCard and RuPay. To know the details of different card variants being issued by Bank, please refer to ATM/Debit Card section on our bank’s website Click
Is there any Fee for the issuance of Debit Card?The fees are subject to change from time to time at the sole discretion of Bank/RBI etc. For service charges related queries, please refer to Debit Card section on our bank’s website. For charges, please Click here.
Can a fresh Debit Card issued in lieu of a lost/damaged card and what is the amount to be charged?Yes, Rs. 200 + Tax is charged for replacement of damaged card/lost card.
How many accounts maximum can be linked to my Debit Card and what is the procedure?A maximum of 9 accounts held in the same name and same capacity can be linked to a Debit Card. Please submit request for linking of multiple accounts on your Debit Card to your base branch.
My Debit Card doesn’t work on ATMs. Why?Debit Card does not work on ATMs due to some of the following reasons:
Your debit card may be blocked.
You may not have swiped the card properly.
Your card might have got damaged/deteriorated due to which it is not accepted by ATM where the card reader may be weak. In such case you may try at another ATM and if still does not work, request for a new card to your branch/contact centre.
Your account may be inoperative or frozen at branch level due to some reason. Please contact your branch to know the account status.
You may be using the wrong PIN.
Connectivity from the ATM has failed. In such case please try after some time or use another ATM.
How many transactions for Current Account holders at other bank’s ATM Machine are free?No transactions are free.
How many attempts of wrong ATM PIN will lead to blocking of a Debit Card?Soft blocking : After 3 attempts of wrong pin in a DAY (within 24 hrs.) debit card will be blocked for next 24 hrs.
Hard Blocking: After 12 attempts of wrong pin in a MONTH debit card will be blocked permanently.
Which of the following modes can be used for hot listing of Debit Card by the customer?Contact Centre/toll free numbers 1800 258 44 55 or 1800 102 44 55.
Mobile Banking (M Connect).
Net Banking (Baroda Connect)