Samavesh Se Samriddhi
10 hazaar tak ki rakam, Jan Dhan Overdraft ke sang!
Most Important Terms and Conditions (MITC)
- Interest on deposit.
- No minimum balance required.
- Accidental insurance cover of Rs. 1 Lakh under Rupay Scheme and for accounts opened after 28/08/2018 accidental Insurance Cover is of Rs. 2 lakhs
- The scheme provide life cover of Rs. 30,000 payable on death of the beneficiary, subject to fulfilment of the eligibility condition i.e. accounts opened between 15/08/2014 - 31/01/2015
- Easy transfer of money across India
- Beneficiaries of Government schemes will get direct benefit transfer in these accounts
- After satisfactory operation of the account for 6 months, an overdraft facility will be permitted
- Access to pension, insurance products
- The claim under personal accidental insurance under PMJDY shall be payable if the Rupay card holder have performed minimum one successful financial or non-financial customer induced transaction at any bank branch, Bank Mitra, ATM, POS, E-com., etc. Channel both intra and inter-bank i.e. on-us (Bank customer/Rupay card holder transacting at same bank channels) and off-us (Bank customer/Rupay card holder transacting at other bank channels) within 90 days prior to date of accident including accident date will be included as eligible transactions under the Rupay Insurance Program 2016-2017.
- Overdraft facility up to Rs. 10,000 is available in only one account per household, preferably lady of the household subject to eligibility and overdraft for Rs. 2000 is hassle-free
Documents required to open an account under Pradhan Mantri Jan-Dhan Yojana:
- If Aadhaar Card/Aadhaar Number is available, then no other documents is required. If address has changed, then a self-certification of current address is sufficient.
- If Aadhaar Card is not available, then any one of the following officially valid documents (OVD) is required: Voter ID card, driving license, PAN card, passport & NREGA Card. If these documents also contain your address, it can serve both as proof of identity and address.
- If a person does not have any of the ‘officially valid documents’ mentioned above, but it is categorized as low risk by the banks, then he/she can open a bank account by submitting any one of the following documents:
- - Identity Card with applicant's photograph issued by Central/State Government Departments, Statutory/Regulatory Authorities, Public Sector Undertakings, Scheduled Commercial Banks and Public Financial Institutions;
- - Letter issued by a gazette officer, with a duly attested photograph of the person.
- BSBD account, which is operated satisfactorily for at least six months.
- OD is available to only one earning member of the family, preferably women of the house.
- There should be regular credits under DBT/DBTL scheme/other verified sources.
- BSBD account holder should not be maintaining any other savings bank account with any bank/branch to ensure compliance with RBI directives
- Age of applicant between 18 years to 60 years.
- Minor i.e. customer below the age of 18 years are not eligible for OD under PMJDY.
- KCC/GCC borrower is not eligible for PMJDY OD.
- Eligible Amount for overdraft is 4 times of average balance or 50% of credit summation in the preceding six months or Rs. 5000 whichever is lower.
Dedicated Toll free no. for Pradhan Mantri Jan Dhan Yojana (PMJDY) customers and other Financial Inclusion scheme: 18001027788
Please fill in these details, so we can call you back and assist you.