Your business deserves the right financial partner.
Opt for Baroda Scale-up Current Account and get attractive benefits.
Baroda Scale-Up Current Account
A private limited company or a registered partnership firm or a limited liability partnership with last year turnover of more than Rs. 25 crores and working towards innovation, development or improvement of products or processes or services, or having a scalable business model with a high potential of employment generation or wealth creation.
Fees & charges
Terms & Conditions
- No charges for NEFT/ RTGS/IMPS transactions.
- Auto and Reverse Sweep Facility enabling Current account holder to earn interest.
- Monthly statements: Two times in a month free of charge.
- Balance Certificate: Free.
- Folio Charges: Free
- Signature verification: Free
- Unlimited Cheque leaves are free.
- Baroda Connect (Internet Banking) facility available.
- Value added SMS Alert Facility available.
- Free issuance of Demand Draft / Bankers cheque.
- Demat Services: 25% waiver in annual custody charges to partners and directors.
- Processing charges:100% waiver in case Car Loans are in the name of Partners and directors of the Company.
- Collection of outstation cheques by sending cheques physically through post - 100% waiver of Normal collection charges.
- Credit Card:Complimentary credit card (free for first year) limited to two partners or two directors or two persons of other bodies authorized to operate the account with free personal accidental insurance facility.
- Baroda Cash Management Services :Enjoy the convenience of BCMS services for bulk payment & collection at competitive rates offered by the Bank.
- Baroda Payment Gateway: Accept online payments through all modes through state of art payment gateway of the Bank.
Minimum Balance Requirement:-
Rs. 2,50,000-/ (Charges for non-maintenance of min balance, Rs. 1000/- +GST. However, for 1st year, there will be waiver of these charges).
Cash Handling Charges-For Cash Deposit:-
- Applicable to Base Branch, Local Non-Base Branches:- Beyond Cash Deposit of Rs. 50000/- Or above 10 packets i.e. 1000 pieces of notes of any denominations taken together, whichever is higher charges will be levied as under – Above 10 packets – i.e. 1000 pieces of notes charges will be levied @ Rs.10/- per packet or a part thereof. (Min. Rs.10/- Maxi. Rs.10000/- (per day per Txn.)
- Applicable to Outstation Branches:- Chargeable in case of cash deposit in excess of Rs 25000/- per day per account at Rs 2.50 per thousand or part thereof at outstation branch.
- At Cash Machines: Cash deposit with debit card is allowed up to Rs.2,00,000/- (2 Lacs) per day where PAN is registered and Rs.49,999/- where PAN is not be registered in account. Card less transaction (by feeding account number) is allowed up to Rs. 20,000/- per day. Fake note, Suspicious Note is impounded and receipt will be given to the customer. Torne/Mutilated/Taped notes are not accepted by this machine.
Withdrawal allowed by cheque only. No upper limit for cash withdrawing at base branch. At local non-base branch and outstation branches Cash withdrawal up to Rs.25,000/- per day per account is free of charges thereafter service charges is levied. Third party cash payment at non-base branches is not allowed.
Statement of Account
Statement of Account is provided twice a month free of cost.
Transfer/ Closure of Accounts
A/c can be transferred/ closed at the written request of customers only. New cheque book will be issued to him. No charges required for transfer of an account. For closure of Current account within one year @ Rs.600/-+ GST will be deducted.
No interest is payable in current account except in case of deceased account where interest @ of saving banks is paid from the date of death of the account holder till the settlement of the account.
- The threshold limit in this account is Rs.5,00,000/- which can be increased in multiples of Rs.1000/- at the choice of the customer.
- First Sweep out for Rs 25,000 will take place only when account balance reaches Rs 5,25,000/- for 30 days by default though it may change at customer’s request between 15 to 45 days.
- Sweep out amount of Rs 25,000/- can be increased in multiples of Rs 25,000/-
- Sweep will take place on every Monday. In case of holiday, sweep will take place on the next working day.
Account remaining Dormant for 10 years are treated as unclaimed deposits and are transferred to RBI.
All genuine purpose oriented transactions are allowed. There is no restriction on number of transactions in the current account.
In case of transfer transaction one entry i.e. either debit or credit entry of the transaction must be in the branch transferring the fund.
Rules for Transfer/ inter-sol transfer/clearing transactions and charges
Transfer Transaction at Base Branch
- Allowed freely without any limit
Transfer Transaction at Non-Base Branch (local as well as outstation)
- Normally allowed only at a branch where either drawer or payee maintains account. However, for genuine transactions, Branch Head is authorized to allow transactions at non-base branch (where neither drawer nor payee maintains account) on case to case basis subject to certain conditions. There are no charges for Inter-sol transfer transactions.
Disclosure of information
- The Bank may disclose information about customer’s account, if required and permitted by law, rule or regulations, or at the request of any public or regulatory authority or if such disclosure is required for the purpose of preventing frauds, or in public interest, without specific consent of the account holder(s).
- All relevant policies including code of commitments to customers and grievance redressal policy are available at the branches
- MITCs OF ATM/DEBIT Card/ Mobile Banking/Net Banking are available separately.
- The Bank will notify, 30 days in advance, any change in terms and conditions/ Fees and charges on its website.
- All relevant policies including code of commitment to customers and grievances redressal policies are available at the branch. The bank will notify, 30 days in advance regarding any change in Terms & Conditions/ fee and charges on its website.
- Deposits along with interest kept in different branches of our Bank is insured by Deposit Insurance & Credit Guarantee Corporation (DICGC) maximum upto ₹ 5,00,000 (₹ 5 lakh)
- *All charges are exclusive of taxes.
- *All charges are subject to changes from time to time.
- *For latest service charges, please visit link https://www.bankofbaroda.in/interest-rate-and-service-charges/service-charges
As per KYC guidelines issued by the Bank.
Any one of;
- Recommendation letter from Incubator established in a post-graduate college in India/Incubator recognized by Government of India/Incubator funded by Government of India or State Government or
- Evidence of being funded by an angel investor of a reputed network or VC fund (registered with SEBI) or
- Certificate of recognition from DIPP/DPIIT
Please fill in these details, so we can call you back and assist you.
Who can open a current account?
An individual, proprietorship and partnership firm, limited company and even a limited liability partnership can open a current account. For specific eligibility criteria on current account opening, contact the nearest branch.
What is the minimum balance needed for a current account?
One of the benefits of a current account is the low minimum average quarterly balance. However, this amount varies based on the type of current account you hold. Ask your relationship manager or bank executive for more details.
What are the benefits of a current account?
With a current account, you can do a large number of transactions in a single day. You also access several banking services free of charge, depending on the type of current account. This includes applying for overdraft facilities on your current account.
Baroda Advantage Current Account
Baroda Current Account for LIC/Other Insurance Companies
Baroda Current Account for Other Banks
Baroda Premium Current Account (BPCA)
Baroda Premium Current Account Privilege (BPCAP)
Baroda Small Business Current Account (BSBCA)
Baroda Start-up Current Account