Education Loan EMI Calculator
Whoever said Education is expensive, did not approach the right Bank. Choose Bank of Baroda for your education loans.
How to calculate an education loan EMI?
The bank allows the borrower to pay off the loan amount in Equated Monthly Instalments (EMI), along with the interest decided by the bank.
The EMI amount is [P x R x (1+R) ^N]/[(1+R) ^N-1]
P is the principal amount R is the rate of interest N is the number of instalments
How does an education loan EMI Calculator work?
An electronic calculator for education loans uses a mathematical formula built into the software to perform calculations. In order to calculate the EMI, the calculator will use the data you enter. In less than a minute, you can therefore get an accurate EMI figure!
How to use an education loan EMI Calculator?
All you need to do is provide the necessary loan-related information. You only need to enter information like the offered loan amount, interest rate, and tenure when using the Bank of Baroda Education Loan EMI Calculator. By adjusting the sliders, you can do that. The calculator will instantly display your monthly EMI payment.
Who is eligible for an education loan?
The banks and financial institutions mention the criteria for applying for an education loan. You can check a tab named “Eligibility” for that particular education loan. Here, a student's merit and earning potential is also a factor.
How does the education loan EMI calculator help me to compare the loan offers?
To compare loan offers, use the Bank of Baroda Education Loan EMI Calculator. All you have to do is enter various term sets into the calculator. This will display the EMI payment amount due for each term. It will assist you in comparing loans and selecting terms that suit your financial needs and capacity.
What is the loan amount I can get for education?
At Bank of Baroda, you can apply for different Education Loans as per the level of education pursued. The education loan amounts offered for each are as follows:
- Baroda Vidya (for schooling): Up to Rs 4 lakhs.
- Baroda Gyan (for graduation, post-graduation, and other professional courses in India): Up to Rs. 125 lakhs for medical & aviation studies, for other notified courses up to Rs.80.00 Lakhs for study in identified premier institutes and up to Rs.25.00 Lakh for study in other institutes.
- Baroda Scholar (for MBA, MCA, MS, and other notified courses): Up to Rs 150 lakhs.
- Baroda Scholar Loan to Students of Premier Institutions: Up to Rs 80 lakhs.
- Baroda Education Loan to Students of Non premier institutions up to Rs.60.00 Lakhs.
- Skill Loan Scheme (for technical courses): Up to Rs. 1.50 lakhs.
- Baroda Education Loan for EDP being offered by Premier Institutions in India: Up to Rs 20 lakhs.
- Baroda Education Loans for EDP being offered by Premier Institutions Abroad: Up to Rs 80 lakhs.
- Higher Education and Skill Development Guarantee Scheme for Pursuing Higher Education in Delhi: Up to Rs 10 lakhs.
How do I repay my education loan?
Through EMIs, you can pay back the amount of your education loan. Both the principal balance and the interest owed may be paid with the EMI payment. With Bank of Baroda, you can benefit from simple EMI options to quickly pay off your education loans.
Is an education loan eligible for a tax deduction?
Yes, if you have used an education loan, you are eligible to claim tax deductions under the Income Tax Act of 1961. You may deduct all of your interest payments made during a fiscal year under Section 80E of the Act. There is no limit to the deduction you can claim. However, a few restrictions outlined in the section apply to this benefit.
Why choose Bank of Baroda's Education Loan?
Bank of Baroda provides a variety of education loans because it understands the value of education at all levels. Education loans from Bank of Baroda are available for all levels of study, including technical training and higher education. Additionally, Bank of Baroda provides large loan amounts at competitive interest rates. Parents and students alike benefit from Bank of Baroda's education loans because of their flexible repayment terms and simple procedures.