Bank of Baroda has set up Baroda Swarojgar Vikas Sansthan trust under which Bank is sponsoring Rural Self-Employment Training Institutes (RSETIs) with an objective to impart training to unemployed youths particularly from Rural and Semi Urban areas to engage them to in self-employment activities. As on date, there are -64- Baroda RSETIs functioning across the country. Bank of Baroda RSETIs function as per the guidelines of Ministry of Rural Development, Govt. of India.
- Click here to view details of Baroda RSETIs
- Click here to view Performance of Baroda RSETIs
- Click here to view Contact Details of Baroda RSETIs
Major Aims And Objectives
- To identify, orient, motivate, train youth and impart them the knowledge and skill for taking up self employment ventures.
- To develop attitude for working in rural areas, in rural development projects.
- To assist trained youth in self employment as far as possible, in obtaining credit from bank / other financial institution, and to assist them in successfully setting up their own ventures.
- To conduct various training programmes (either independent or in collaboration with other organization) connected with rural technology, rural development and entrepreneurship development.
- To provide counseling and consultancy guidance with all possible help to the youth in the field of Self Employment and Rural Development.
- Work for development of villagers and quality of life in rural areas.
Eligibility Criteria For Training Programmes
Any unemployed youth in the age group of 18-45 years, irrespective of caste, creed, religion, gender and economic status, having aptitude to take up self employment or wage employment and having some basic knowledge in the related field can undergo training which is totally free.
Important Training Programmes Conducted
So far our Baroda RSETIs centers have organized trainings in more than 61 activities. Some of the major activities are: