For Next-Level Business Growth.
Opt for Baroda RERA Current Account and get multiple benefits.
Fees & Charges
Most Important Terms and Conditions (MITC)
Baroda RERA Current Account Scheme : Benefits
- Sweep / FFD – Allowed
- Minimum QAB balance for Collection and Project A/c - NIL
- Internet Banking / bobWorld – Allowed*
- Ledger Folio / SMS & Email Alerts – Allowed*
- Internet Payment Gateway (IPG) / Baroda Cash Management Services (BCMS) / Public Financial Management System (PFMS) - As per Bank’s extant guidelines*.
Baroda RERA Current Account Scheme : Features
RERA Complaint Account
Baroda RERA Current Account Scheme : Eligibility
Promoters / Real Estate Developers etc. eligible for RERA Registration or registered with respective State / UT authorities.
Baroda RERA Current Account Scheme : Fees & Charges
Baroda RERA Current Account Scheme : Document Required
- Completely filled Current Account Opening Form (AOF).
- Documents as applicable for opening of a Current Account of the respective Customer Type (viz Partnership, Proprietorship, Companies, LLP etc.).
- Adherence to KYC & other requirements as per Bank’s extent guidelines
- Undertaking from Developer for not having availed credit facility from any other Bank(s)/ Financial Institution(s).
- No Objection Certificate from the concerned Bank(s) / Financial Institution(s) in case credit facilities have been availed by Developers.
- A Special Agreement between Bank and the Developer.
- Undertaking from the Developer that no current account for the Designated Project has been opened with any other Bank.
- In addition to the above, further following documents to be collected:
- RERA Registration Certificate (may be provided later date)
- Project Schedule
- Copy of Documents submitted by the promoter to the authority at the time of registration
Baroda RERA Current Account Scheme : Most Important Terms and Conditions (MITC)
Terms & Conditions Same as Current A/c scheme plus Account holder to comply with State / UT RERA guidelines as applicable.
Please fill in these details, so we can call you back and assist you.
How does a small business open a current account?
A small business current account with turnover of Rs. 20 lakhs per annum can open a current account for their business by visiting to the nearest Bank of Baroda branch with the required documents or one can apply online.
Does a small business need current account?
Yes, small business needs a current account, as the business-related transactions should be routed through a business current account. This current account is particularly suited for small businessmen and proprietors.
How do you open a current account in a business name?
Current account can be opened in a business name by submitting the eligible documents.
For more details about the documents required for opening a current account for proprietorship and navigate to “Documents Required” tab on the same page.
Can a sole proprietor open a current account?
Yes. A sole proprietor can open a current account by submitting the documents needed for opening a current account.
Is a current account necessary for small business?
Yes, a current account is necessary for sole proprietors, individuals and small businessmen, who run their own businesses. By having a current account, they can enjoy the benefits which an ordinary savings account does not account for.
What is a proprietorship account?
This is the simplest form of business, where an individual can operate a business as a sole proprietor of the firm with a proprietorship account. He himself owns the business and is also liable for any debts. It can operate in the name of the owner or in the firm’s name.
How do I open a proprietorship bank account?
Proprietorship bank account can be opened by visiting the nearest branch with the valid KYC documents along with other documents.
For more details about the documents required for opening a current account for proprietorship and navigate to“Documents Required” tab on the same page.
Is it mandatory to open current account for proprietorship firm?
It is not a mandatory norm to open a current account for proprietorship firm.
But, to run a business, a current account is required, where you can deposit cash from the business and pay to the creditors and receive fund from digital mode as well as cheques.
Can we open bank account in the name of proprietorship firm?
Yes, a bank account can be opened in the name of proprietorship firm.
What are the benefits of opening a Baroda Small Business Current Account (BSBCA)?
- Free cheques: First cheque book of 50 leaves free, thereafter charges per leaf will be levied as per latest service charge guidelines.
- Discount on DEMAT services: Waiver of the 1st year AMC charges of Rs. 250/- for individuals and Rs 550/- for Non individuals, such as individuals, partners, or proprietors.
- POS, Bharat QR Code & BHIM QR Code: Available on payment of monthly nominal charges.
- And free (Baroda Connect) internet banking