A Salute to the Glory of the Brave!
Exclusively for the Indian Army personnel
- Welcome Perks
- Accelerated Rewards on Spends
- Travel & Lifestyle Privileges
- Milestone Spend Rewards
Fees & Charges
Most Important Terms & Conditions (MITC)
Indian Army Yoddha BoB Credit Card : Benefits
Shopping Delights*5X Rewards (10 Reward Points for every ₹100)* on Grocery and Departmental Stores with the added advantage of attractive discounts across leading brands. 2 Reward Point for every ₹100 spent on any other category.
Exclusive Memberships*Relish a bouquet of pleasant surprises in form of complimentary memberships s.a. Welcome Gift : 6 Months FITPASS Pro Membership worth ₹15000. Milestone Reward : 12 Months Amazon Prime Membership on spending 1 Lakh within 90 days.
Travel Benefits*8 Complimentary Access at Domestic Airport lounges per year (twice every quarter).
Lifestyle Privileges*Tee off in style at prominent Golf Courses of India with 4 Complimentary Golfing lessons per year (once every quarter).
Activation Bonus1000 Reward Points on using card within the first 30 days of issuance.
*5X Rewards are capped at 1,000 Reward Points on the mentioned categories per month.
Indian Army Yoddha BoB Credit Card : Features
- Get up to 3 lifetime free add-on cards for your spouse, parents, siblings or kids (above age 18).
- 24/7 Assistance for Domestic & International Concierge Services (Powered by RuPay). Also, Save big with Reduced Forex mark-up of 3% on International Spends.
- Redeem your reward points as cashback. All your accumulated reward points can be redeemed for cashback @ 1 reward point = ₹0.25
- 1% fuel surcharge waiver at all fuel stations across India on transactions between ₹400 and ₹5,000 (Max. ₹250 per statement cycle). Note: Fuel spends eligible for surcharge waiver are not eligible for reward points.
Note: Fuel spends eligible for surcharge waiver are not eligible for reward points.
Indian Army Yoddha BoB Credit Card : Eligibility Criteria
Especially designed for the Nainital bank customers Indian Resident
- Designated Personnels of the Indian Army | Age: 21 to 65 years (Primary Cardholder). Above 18 years (Add-on Cardholder)
Indian Army Yoddha BoB Credit Card : Documents Required
Proof of identity:
- PAN (Mandatory)
- Aadhaar Card
- Voter Id card
- Driving License
- Aadhaar Card
- Voter Id card
- Driving License
- Utility Bills
- Property or Municipal Tax receipt
- Rent Agreement
- House allotment letter issued by State or central government
- ID Card, Service Certificate, Canteen ID, Pension Pay order, Salary Slip
Indian Army Yoddha BoB Credit Card : Fees & Charges
- No Joining or Annual Fee. Card is Lifetime Free
Indian Army Yoddha BoB Credit Card : Most Important Terms & Conditions (MITC)
What is a Credit Card?
A credit card is a financial instrument supplied by banks with a pre-set credit limit for online and offline shopping. You may be eligible for a credit card based on your credit score, history, income, and other bank guidelines. Apply for a credit card at BOB Financial site. In other words, a credit card is your convenient, anytime money that you must repay only after 50 days because there is no interest until then.
How to Apply for a Credit Card?
In 3 simple steps:
- Complete the e-application
- Aadhaar-based e-signature
- Confirm with video KYC
You can also visit any of your nearest Bank of Baroda branches.
How to use a Credit card?
Use your Bank of Baroda credit card for:
- Retail purchases
- Online shopping
- Cash withdrawals at ATMs
- Foreign Rs. 2500 (cross-border) transactions while travelling overseas by enabling it for contactless (Tap & Pay) transactions.
Not only that, but you may convert purchases of more than Rs. 2500 on your card into cheap EMIs ranging from 6 to 36 months.
How to check Credit Card Eligibility?
What are the benefits of an Bank of Baroda Credit Card?
- Exciting privileges across dining, travel, entertainment, and more
- Rewards on spends
- Welcome Perks
- Complimentary Service
In short, it doesn’t just give you instant credit; it enables you to step up to the dream life you’ve always wanted and delights by adding to your savings too!
What are the 4 types of credit cards?
Credit Cards are broadly classified as follows -
- Retail/Consumer Credit Cards
- FD backed/Secured Credit Cards
- Co-branded Credit Cards
- Commercial Credit Cards
For details on Bank of Baroda Credit Cards – visit BOB Financial site
How many credit cards can I have?
Usually, banks offer 1 credit card to every customer, few banks also offer multiple credit cards to the same customer. For ex: Retail Card for personal use and Business or Corporate Credit Card for official expenses.
Can I pay a person with a credit card?
Payments by credit cards are not permitted for P2P transactions. However, credit card loans are available. (Conditions apply)
Can I use my credit card for international transactions?
Of course, yes. Please keep in mind that you must first enable your Bank of Baroda credit card for foreign transactions.
- Log in to the Bank of Baroda Credit Card customer online OR mobile app
- Navigate to ‘Go to Menu’
- Select the 'Card usage/management' option
- Activate your card for international use instantly by following the screen instructions.
Can I transfer money from credit card to bank account?
No. Certain credit card transactions are not permitted, and one of them is the transfer of funds to a bank account.
What should you do in the case of theft or loss of your credit card?
In case of any theft, unauthorized transaction or fear of fraudulent use on your card, you can permanently block your card using any of the options -
1. SMS BLOCK XXXX to 9223172141 from your registered mobile number (XXXX is the last 4 digits of your card)
2. Log in to the Bank of Baroda Credit Card customer portal or mobile app -> Go to Menu & Select the 'Card Block' option and immediately block your card following the screen instructions.
How much cash can I withdraw from credit card?
Every card comes with a sub-limit for cash withdrawals, you can use your card up to that amount for cash withdrawal at the ATM using your credit card. You can confirm your cash limit by calling customer service number printed on your credit card.
When can I redeem my credit card reward points?
Every card has a cash withdrawal sub-limit. You can use your credit card to withdraw cash from an ATM up to that amount. Call the customer support number on the back of your credit card to confirm your cash limit.
How do I increase my credit card limit?
You can call the customer support number on your credit card to see if you are qualified for a higher limit or to learn how to request one.
How is my credit card limit decided?
The bank determines the credit card limit based on one's income, existing debts, and performance on past repayments (if any).