Access the global markets with a promise of security.
Proud to be India’s International Bank.
FX Retail : Features
- Anonymous multi-user matching system with view rights of CCIL’s USDINR interbank rate.
- Anywhere authorized access to web based system.
- Customers can buy or sell USD against INR for today, tomorrow and day after tomorrow delivery.
- Total amount of transactions is subject to limit (amount, type and tenure) assigned by the banks.
- Net rate with breakup would be provided to customer after factoring exchange margin and swap cost from near interbank rates.
- Transaction wise audit trail is available to the customer.
FX Retail : Background
- RBI vide circular dated 20/06/2019, advised banks about CCIL’s online FX-Retail platform.
- RBI highlighted the advantage of transparency and direct access of currency rates for customers.
- Banks need to submit quarterly return for FX-Retail platform.
- The platform was rolled out on 05/08/2019.
- Bank of Baroda is offering this facility from day one through all category (B) branches.
- No additional charges are levied by Bank of Baroda for this facility other than already applicable charges.
- CCIL notifies its charges at
https://www.ccilindia.com/AboutUs/Documents/Schedule of Fees and Charges.pdf
FX Retail : Dealing process
- Before anything, we advise customer to go through FX-Retail manual available through question mark icon in top right main window of platform after login.
- Customer after receiving go ahead (compliant documentation of a given transaction) from category (B) branch can book rate as per steps indicated in above manual. Customer to forward deal ticket (available in trades window) of FX-Retail to category (B) branch.
FX Retail : Registration process
- Customers need to apply with required details at https://www.fxretail.co.in by selecting Bank of Baroda as relationship bank, SITB as trading branch and customers’ category (B) branch as home branch.
- Customer to submit signed printout of above application together with application (to be collected from branch).
- After successful activation customer can login at FX-Retail website through email/mobile number and obtained password (forgot password link).