Helping millions of Indian farmers benefit from our schemes.
Bank of Baroda, for rural India, with rural India.
Warehouse Receipt Financing
Fees & Charges
Most Important Terms and Conditions (MITC)
Warehouse Receipt Financing : Benefits
- Physical Warehouse Receipts issued by State/Central Warehouse.
- E-NWRs (Electronic Negotiable Warehouse Receipts) Issued by repositories identified by WDRA (Warehousing Development Regulatory Authority) i.e NERL (National E-Repository Limited) & CCRL (CDSL Commodity Repository Limited) at present.
- Warehouse/Storage Receipts issued by our empanelled collateral managers (CMs) under tie up arrangement with our Bank, only for financing limits on regular and standalone basis to Food & Agro Processing units enjoying credit facility with bank.
Warehouse Receipts issued by Private Registered Warehouses/ Cold storage
Warehouse Receipt Financing : Eligibility Criteria
Loans to individual farmers (including SHGs, JLGs, Group of Individual Farmers, Proprietorship Firms of farmers, Corporate farmers, Farmers Producers Organizations, Partnership Firms and cooperatives of farmers directly engaged in Agriculture and Allied Activities, Up to Rs 50 Lakhs (For loans against NWRs/e-NWRs is Rs 75 lakh per borrower) against pledge /Hypothecation of agriculture produce (including warehouse receipts) for a period not exceeding 12 months.
Warehouse Receipt Financing : Features
- Nature of Facility: Demand Loan in case of Farmers
- Cash Credit Pledge in case of Food & Agro Processing Units
Warehouse Receipt Financing : Document Required
- Application form for demand loan against pledge of warehouse receipt
- KYC Documents (AADHAR, Voter ID, PAN Card, Driving License etc.)
- Passport Size photo
- Land Records
- IT Return
Warehouse Receipts in original duly discharged and assigned in Bank’s favor. In case of eNWRs copy of eNWRs duly lien marked in favor of the Bank
Warehouse Receipt Financing : Fees & Charges
As per Bank’s Guidelines
Warehouse Receipt Financing : Most Important Terms and Conditions (MITC)
|Quantum of Loan||Upto Rs 50 Lakhs (For loans against NWRs/e-NWRs is Rs 75 lakh per borrower) against pledge /Hypothecation of agriculture produce (including warehouse receipts) for a period not exceeding 12 months.|
|Margin||Minimum of 30%|
|Nature Of Facility||Nature of Facility: Demand Loan in case of Farmers Cash Credit Pledge in case of Food & Agro Processing Units|
|Rate of interest||MCLR + SP+ 0.25%|
|Tenor of Loan||Maximum 12 Months|
|Processing Charges||As per Bank’s Guidelines|
|Security||Pledge of Agricultural Commodity and duly discharged/ Lien marked warehouse receipts.|