Grow with Bank of Baroda.
Your micro, small, medium enterprises today will be a large corporate tomorrow.
SME Short Term Loan
Terms and Conditions
Interest Rates and Charges
SME Short Term Loan : Features
- To meet temporary liquidity shortfall/mismatch in the line of business activity. This facility is not to be extended for other purposes like repayment of loans of other banks or institutions, unsecured loans, etc.
- MSMEs in regulatory and expanded.
- Exclusion sectors: Real estate sector, power sector, education sector IT sector.
SME Short Term Loan : Terms and Conditions
- Satisfactory credit rating (BOB-5 and above) without continuous decline for the last three years and for 4 half years for accounts where credit rating is done on a half-yearly basis.
- Latest financial documents with satisfactory performance.
- Satisfactory dealings with the bank for at least three years without any major inspection/audit irregularities.
- Minimum: Rs.10 lakhs
Maximum: Rs. 250 lakhs
- Note: Adhoc facility and short term loan cannot be concurrent.
- 12 months including the moratorium period.
Unified processing, upfront & documentation charges
- 25% concession in the applicable charges.
SME Short Term Loan : Interest Rates and Charges
Competitive pricing linked to Repo rate/MCLR.