Helping millions of Indian farmers benefit from our schemes.
Bank of Baroda, for rural India, with rural India.
Financing Agencies Providing Custom Services To Farmers
Fees & Charges
Most Important Terms & Conditions (MITC)
Financing Agencies Providing Custom Services To Farmers : Benefits
- Attractive Interest Charges
- Processing charges Nil for Aggregate Loan upto Rs 3.00 Lakhs
- Inspection charges Nil for Aggregate Loan upto Rs 3.00 Lakh
- Low Margin: Upto 15%
- Long repayment period of 7 Years
- Covering activities involved in providing custom services to farmers.
Financing Agencies Providing Custom Services To Farmers : Features
Credit facilities may be considered for activities providing custom services to farmers like :
- Purchase of tractor, bulldozer
- Purchase of fixed wing aircrafts and helicopters together with the accessories for aerial spraying
- Purchase of drilling rig for boring wells/drilling of tube wells
- Purchase of equipment for construction of wells and /or execution of lift irrigation scheme for water supply service
- Purchase of combine harvesters, threshers, etc. for hiring on custom basis
- Establishment of cold storage units for providing cold storage facilities to farmers on rental basis
- Construction of godowns, stores, warehouses for providing storage facilities to farmers on rental basis
- Purchase of truck and trailer units to be hired to farmers for transporting farm produce from farms to processing factories or market yards.
- Purchase of combine harvesters
- Purchase of Excavator for earth works acquiring tankers engaged in transportation of milk
- Acquiring specialized trucks for transportation of poultry birds
- Purchase of bullock cart
- Establishing curing barns for tobacco
- Providing canning and processing facilities to farmers on custom basisFinancing capital expenditure and working capital requirements of organizations or institutions carrying out farming operations on contract basis
- Providing processing/grading facilities at market yards on hire basis.
Financing Agencies Providing Custom Services To Farmers : Eligibility Criteria
All individuals, entrepreneurs, organizations, institutions, corporations such as Agro Industries Corporations, market yards or authorised licensee in market yards, warehouses, panchayats and agro service centres who are capable of carrying out such activities and have viable schemes for providing custom services to farmers.
Financing Agencies Providing Custom Services To Farmers : Document Required
- KYC Documents (AADHAR, Voter ID, PAN Card, Driving License etc.)
- Passport Size photo
- Quotation/Invoice (if available)
- Project Report (if available)
- IT Returns (if available)
Financing Agencies Providing Custom Services To Farmers : Fees & Charges
- Aggregate Agriculture exposure of Rs. 3.00 Lakhs- Nil
For Working Capital (Fresh/Review)
- Above Rs 3 lakhs to Rs 10 Lakhs - Rs 250/- Lakh or part thereof +GST
- Above Rs 10 Lakhs- Rs 350/lakh or part thereof maximum Rs 35.00 Lakhs
For Term Loan
- Above Rs 3 Lakhs - 1 % of the limit sanctioned with a maximum of Rs 100 lacs.
- Agriculture exposure upto Rs. 3.00 Lakhs- Nil
- Above Rs 3 lakhs to Rs 10 Lakhs - Rs 250
- Above Rs 10 Lakhs to Rs 1 Crore - Rs 1000
- Above Rs 1 Crore - Rs 5000
Financing Agencies Providing Custom Services To Farmers : Most Important Terms & Conditions (MITC)
|Rate of interest||
Please fill in these details, so we can call you back and assist you.