Passionate about making a difference? Let us do it together.
Give your business a strong foundation with Baroda current accounts.
Baroda Scale Up Current Account
Interest Rates and Charges
Most Important Terms and Conditions (MITC)
- No charges for NEFT/ RTGS/IMPS transactions.
- Auto and Reverse Sweep facility enabling Current account holder to earn interest.
- Monthly statements: Two times in a month free of charge.
- Balance Certificate: Free.
- Folio Charges: Free.
- Signature verification: Free.
- Unlimited Cheque leaves are free
- Free Baroda Connect (Internet Banking)
- Value added SMS Alert Facility: Allowed.
- POS, Bharat QR Code & Bhim QR Code: Applicable charges.
- Free issuance of Demand Draft / Bankers cheque.
- Demat Services: 25% waiver in annual custody charges to partners and directors.
- Processing charges: 100% waiver in processing charges on Car Loans availed in the name of Partners and directors of the Company.
- Collection of outstation cheques by sending cheques physically through post - 100% waiver of Normal collection charges.
- Credit Card: Complimentary credit card (free for first year) limited to two partners or two directors or two persons of other bodies authorized to operate the account with free personal accidental insurance facility.
- Baroda Cash Management Services: Enjoy the convenience of BCMS services for bulk payment & collection at competitive rates offered by the Bank.
- Baroda Payment Gateway: Accept online payments through all modes through state of art payment gateway of the Bank.
- Dedicated Relationship Manager.
- Hand-crafted startup kit with exclusive offerings for select customers.
- Waiver of non-maintenance charges upto 1 years of account opening.
- Free NEFT/RTGS/IMPS transactions of account opening.
- Business Debit card with multiple offers.
- A private limited company (as defined in the Companies Act, 2013) or a partnership firm (registered under section 59 of the Partnership Act, 1932) or a limited liability partnership (under the Limited Liability Partnership Act, 2008) and
- The entity should be working towards innovation, development or improvement of products or processes or services, or having a scalable business model with a high potential of employment generation or wealth creation and
- Turnover as per last ABS should be more than Rs. 25.00 Crore.
- Non- interest bearing account
- All genuine purpose oriented transactions are allowed. There is no restriction on number of transactions in the current account.
- In case of transfer transaction one entry i.e. either debit or credit entry of the transaction must be in the branch transferring the fund
Minimum Balance Requirement
- Rs. 2,50,000/- (Charges for non-maintenance of min balance, Rs. 1000/- +GST. However, for 1st year, there will be waiver of these charges).
- No interest is payable in current account except in case of deceased account where interest @ of saving banks is paid from the date of death of the account holder till the settlement of the account.
Cash Handling Charges - FOR CASH DEPOSIT
- Applicable to Base Branch, Local Non-Base Branches:- Beyond Cash Deposit of Rs. 50000/- Or above 10 packets i.e. 1000 pieces of notes of any denominations taken together, whichever is higher charges will be levied as under – Above 10 packets – i.e. 1000 pieces of notes charges will be levied @ Rs.10/- per packet or a part thereof. (Min. Rs.10/- Maxi. Rs.10000/- (per day per Txn.)
- Applicable to Outstation Branches:- Chargeable in case of cash deposit in excess of Rs 25000/- per day per account at Rs 2.50 per thousand or part thereof at outstation branch.
- At Cash Machines: Cash deposit with debit card is allowed up to Rs.2,00,000/- (2 Lacs) per day where PAN is registered and Rs.49,999/- where PAN is not be registered in account. Card less transaction (by feeding account number) is allowed up to Rs. 20,000/- per day. Fake note, Suspicious Note is impounded and receipt will be given to the customer. Torne/Mutilated/Taped notes are not accepted by this machine.
- Withdrawal allowed by cheque only. No upper limit for cash withdrawing at base branch. At local non-base branch and outstation branches Cash withdrawal up to Rs.25,000/- per day per account is free of charges thereafter service charges is levied. Third party cash payment at non-base branches is not allowed.
Statement of Account
- Statement of Account is provided twice a month free of cost.
Transfer/ Closure of Accounts
- A/c can be transferred/ closed at the written request of customers only. New cheque book will be issued to him. No charges required for transfer of an account. For closure of Current account within one year @ Rs.600/-+ GST will be deducted.
- Account remaining Dormant for 10 years are treated as unclaimed deposits and are transferred to RBI.
- The threshold limit in this account is Rs.5,00,000/- which can be increased in multiples of Rs.1000/- at the choice of the customer.
- First Sweep out of Rs.25,000/- will take place when the balance in the account is Rs.5,25,000/- for 30 days by default though it may change at customer’s request between 15 to 45 days. The sweep amount can be changed in multiples of Rs.25000/-.
- Sweep will take place on every Monday. In case of holiday, sweep will take place on the next working day.
- As per KYC guidelines issued by the Bank.
- Any one of
- Recommendation letter from Incubator established in a post-graduate college in India/Incubator recognized by Government of India/Incubator funded by Government of India or State Government or
- Evidence of being funded by an angel investor of a reputed network or VC fund (registered with SEBI) or
- Certificate of recognition from DIPP/DPIIT
Rules for Transfer/ inter-sol transfer/clearing transactions and charges
- Transfer Transaction at base branch
- Allowed freely without any limit
- Transfer Transaction at Non-base branch (local as well as outstation)
- Normally allowed only at a branch where either drawer or payee maintains account. However, for genuine transactions, Branch Head is authorized to allow transactions at non-base branch (where neither drawer nor payee maintains account) on case to case basis subject to certain conditions. There are no charges for Inter-sol transfer transactions.
- There is no restriction for clearing transactions
Please fill in these details, so we can call you back and assist you.
Who can open a current account?
An individual, proprietorship and partnership firm, limited company and even a limited liability partnership can open a current account. For specific eligibility criteria on current account opening, contact the nearest branch.
What is the minimum balance needed for a current account?
One of the benefits of a current account is the low minimum average quarterly balance. However, this amount varies based on the type of current account you hold. Ask your relationship manager or bank executive for more details.
What are the benefits of a current account?
With a current account, you can do a large number of transactions in a single day. You also access several banking services free of charge, depending on the type of current account. This includes applying for overdraft facilities on your current account.