Empowering farmers to enhance their farm productivity.
Bank of Baroda, for rural India, with rural India.
Fees & Charges
Most Important Terms and Conditions (MITC)
Financing Irrigation : Benefits
- Nil Margin for Aggregate loan up to Rs. 1 lakh
- Nil Processing charges for Aggregate loan upto Rs 3.00 Lakhs
- Nil Inspection charges for Aggregate loan upto Rs 3.00 Lakh
- Provides Long term repayment option.
Financing Irrigation : Features
Provides financial assistance for different type of structures for the purpose of irrigation.
Financing Irrigation : Eligibility Criteria
All persons engaged in cultivation of crops as owners of land or permanent tenants or lease-holders (for a reasonably long period).
Financing Irrigation : Document Required
- KYC Documents (AADHAR, Voter ID, PAN Card, Driving License etc.)
- Passport Size photo
- Quotation/Invoice (if available)
- Land Records
- Project Report (if available)
- IT Returns (if available)
Financing Irrigation : Fees & Charges
- Aggregate Agriculture exposure of Rs. 3.00 Lakhs- Nil
- Above Rs 3 Lakhs - 1 % of the limit sanctioned with a maximum of Rs 100 lacs.
- Agriculture exposure upto Rs. 3.00 Lakhs- Nil
- Above Rs 3 lakhs to Rs 10 Lakhs - Rs 250
- Above Rs 10 Lakhs to Rs 1 Crore - Rs 1000
- Above Rs 1 Crore - Rs 5000
Financing Irrigation : Most Important Terms and Conditions (MITC)
|Repayment Period||Maximum period 9 years depending upon purpose of investment and economic life of asset.|
|Rate of Interest||
Please fill in these details, so we can call you back and assist you.