Helping millions of Indian farmers benefit from our schemes.
Bank of Baroda, for rural India, with rural India.
Scheme for Development of Horticulture
Fees & Charges
Most Important Terms & Conditions (MITC)
Scheme for Development of Horticulture : Benefits
- Margin Nil for short term loan upto Rs 100000/-
- Attractive Interest Charges
- Nil Processing Charges for aggregate loan upto Rs 3.00 Lakhs
- Nil Inspection Charges for aggregate loan upto Rs 3.00 Lakhs
- Provision for availing subsidy from National Horticulture Board (NHB) under “Development of commercial Horticulture through Production and Post-Harvest Management”
- Farmers, permanent Tenant, lease holder, SHGs, JLGs, Proprietorship, Partnership, LLP concerns, Private, Public Ltd. Companies are eligible to avail the loan.
Scheme for Development of Horticulture : Features
For establishing new orchards or for maintenance of existing orchards, gardens, plantations and nurseries. All capital costs for development of orchards, gardens, plantations (including purchase and installation of machinery, construction of processing houses etc.) and maintenance costs (such as cost of plants, seedlings, grafts, fertilizers, insecticides, pesticides etc., wages and salaries of permanent employees such as supervisors, Malies etc. are financed under the scheme.
Scheme for Development of Horticulture : Eligibility Criteria
All persons engaged in raising fruit gardens, plantations and nursery crops as owners of land or as permanent tenants or as lease-holders (for a reasonably long period)
Scheme for Development of Horticulture : Document Required
- KYC Documents (AADHAR, Voter ID, PAN Card, Driving License etc.)
- Passport Size photo
- Land Record
- Quotation/Invoice (if available)
- Project Report (if available) IT Returns (if available)
Scheme for Development of Horticulture : Fees & Charges
- Waived upto Aggregate Agriculture exposure upto Rs. 3.00 Lakhs
- Above Rs 3 Lakhs - DL/TL 1 % of the limit sanctioned with a maximum of Rs 100 lacs.
- Agriculture exposure upto Rs. 3.00 Lakhs- Nil
- Above Rs 3 lakhs to Rs 10 Lakhs - Rs 250
- Above Rs 10 Lakhs to Rs 1 Crore - Rs 1000
- Above Rs 1 Crore - Rs 5000
Scheme for Development of Horticulture : Most Important Terms & Conditions (MITC)
|Nature of Facility||
Term Loan (for capital expenditure)
Cash credit (for working capital)