Grow with Bank of Baroda.
Empowering the MSMEs with instant access and instant solutions.
Commercial Vehicle Finance
Most Important Terms and Conditions (MITC)
Interest Rates and Charges
Commercial Vehicle Finance : Overview
Commercial Vehicle Finance Scheme provides hassle-free term loans for the purchase of new commercial vehicles to First Time Buyers, Existing Fleet Operators and Captive users.
Commercial Vehicle Finance : Most Important Terms and Conditions (MITC)
- Individual / Proprietorship firm / Partnership Firm / Company engaged in transportation and others for captive use.
- Faster loan - Our loan sanction and disbursal is one of the quickest. We provide hassle-free documentations.
- No Collateral Required
- No need for existing Relationship
- Standalone Sanction process for the existing borrowers
- Simplified loan assessment method
- No hidden charges.
- Up to Rs. 30 crores
- Up to 5 years
- Loans up to 100% on chassis (ex-showroom price) and loan up to 60% on the body.
- Loan up to 95% on fully built vehicles.
Commercial Vehicle Finance : Interest Rates and Charges
- Concessional & Competitive Rate of Interest
- Concessional One Time Processing Fees
(For MSME’s interest rate is linked to the Repo Rate (BRLLR). Other enterprises interest rate is linked to yearly MCLR)