Financing growth & transforming Rural India.
Bank of Baroda, for rural India, with rural India.
Baroda Sanitation Scheme
Fees & Charges
Most Important Terms & Conditions (MITC)
Baroda Sanitation Scheme : Benefits
- Processing charges- Nil
- Maximum Loan Amount: Rs. 1,00,000
- Long Repayment period
- Low Margin Requirement
Baroda Sanitation Scheme : Features
- Construction of toilets including refurbishment of household toilets.
- Improvement of drinking water facilities, financing construction of water tank, bore well, water connection etc.
Baroda Sanitation Scheme : Eligibility Criteria
- Individuals, JLGs and SHGs and person belonging to the weaker section with a banking relationship with our bank for a minimum period of 6 months.
- The borrower must possess/own a household property, water facilities and toilet must be built within that property only.
Baroda Sanitation Scheme : Document Required
- KYC Documents (AADHAR, Voter ID, PAN Card, Driving License etc.)
- Passport Size photo
- Quotation/Invoice (if available)
- Land Records
- Complete details of the project
Baroda Sanitation Scheme : Fees & Charges
Processing Charges- Nil
Baroda Sanitation Scheme : Most Important Terms & Conditions (MITC)
|Age||Minimum 18 years
Maximum up to 70 years as on the date of availing facility (if the age of land holder exceeds 70 years, in such case the legal heir to be made co-borrowers).
|Quantum of Loan||
|Type of Facility||Term Loan|
Primary: Hypothecation of assets created out of loan amount Collateral in the form of Third-party guarantee
Composite Hypothecation Agreement
Letter of Installment with Acceleration Clause (LDOC-57)
General Form of Guarantee (LDOC-33)
Other undertakings, as applicable
|Repayment Period||Repayable in 60 months (Monthly/quarterly/half-yearly instalment) including moratorium period of maximum 3 months|
|Interest Rates & Charges||One year MCLR + Strategic Premium+0.50%|