Grow with Bank of Baroda.
Your micro, small, medium enterprises today will be a large corporate tomorrow.
Government of India vide Gazette notification S.O. 2119(E) dated 26.06.2020 (Annexure-I) has notified revised criteria for classifying the enterprises as micro, small and medium enterprises and the revised definition is effective from 1st of July 2020.
|Sector||Manufacturing & Services|
|Micro Enterprise||The investment in plant and machinery or equipment does not exceed one crore rupees and turnover does not exceed Rs. 5 crores.|
|Small Enterprise||The investment in plant and machinery or equipment does not exceed Rs. 10 crores and turnover does not exceed Rs. 50 crores.|
|Medium Enterprise||The investment in plant and machinery or equipment does not exceed Rs. 50 crores and turnover does not exceed Rs. 250 crores.|
|*Turnover (Excluding Export Sales)|
Manufacturing enterprises i.e. enterprises engaged in the manufacture or production, processing or preservations of goods with investment in plant & machinery as stated above.
Service Enterprises i.e. enterprises engaged in providing or rendering services and whose investment in equipment as specified above. (Original cost excluding land & building and furniture, fittings and other items not directly related to the service rendered or as may be notified under the MSMED Act, 2006).
The loans and advances offered by Bank of Baroda for MSME Units can be used for the basic needs of:
- Acquisition of factory, land and construction of building spaces.
- Purchase of plant and machinery including lab equipment, testing equipment, etc.
- Meeting working capital requirements, like raw materials, stock-in-progress, finished goods and for purchase or discounting of bills.
- Temporary additional assistance for meeting the urgent needs of raw material.
- Additional monitory assistance for any eligible purpose.
Rate of Interest
Competitive pricing linked to Repo rate/MCLR.
Please fill in these details, so we can call you back and assist you.