Financing growth & transforming rural India.
Bank of Baroda, for rural India, with rural India.
Financing Protected Cultivation Projects
Fees & Charges
Most Important Terms And Conditions MITC
Financing Protected Cultivation Projects : Benefits
- Margin Nil for Loan limit up to Rs. 1 lakh
- Nil Processing Charges for aggregate loan upto Rs 3.00 Lakhs
- Nil Inspection Charges for aggregate loan upto Rs 3.00 Lakhs Pre-payment Charges- Nil
- Need based funding without any ceiling
- Provision of availing subsidy from National Horticulture Board (NHB) under “Development of commercial Horticulture through Production and Post-Harvest Management”.
Financing Protected Cultivation Projects : Features
Loan facilities may be considered for the following activities:
- Towards construction of Green House/Poly house
- Towards construction of Shade Net House
- Towards construction of plastic tunnels & walk in tunnels
- Towards construction of anti-bird/anti hail nets
- Towards plastic mulching
- Towards setting up of projects under hydroponics
- Towards setting up of projects under aquaponics
- Towards setting up of projects under aeroponics.
- Towards purchase of components/equipment fo use under above Structures
Financing Protected Cultivation Projects : Eligibility Criteria
Individual farmers including Self Help Group (SHGs) or Joint Liability Groups (JLGs) i.e group of individual farmers and proprietorship firms of farmers, directly engaged in Agriculture and Allied Activities.
Landless agricultural labourers, tenants’ farmers, oral lessees and sharecroppers.
Corporate farmers (Private Limited Company, LLPs etc) Farmer Producer Organisations (FPOs)/ (FPCs) Companies of Individual Farmers, Partnership firms and Co-operatives of farmers engaged in Agriculture and Allied Activities.
Financing Protected Cultivation Projects : Document Required
- KYC Documents (AADHAR, Voter ID, PAN Card, Driving License etc.)
- Passport Size photo
- Quotation/Invoice (if available)
- Land Records
- Project Report (if available)
- IT Returns (if available)
Financing Protected Cultivation Projects : Fees & Charges
Pre-payment Charges- Nil
- Aggregate Agriculture exposure of Rs. 3.00 Lakhs- Nil
- Above Rs 3 Lakhs - 1 % of the limit sanctioned with a maximum of Rs 100 lacs.
- Agriculture exposure upto Rs. 3.00 Lakhs- Nil
- Above Rs 3 lakhs to Rs 10 Lakhs - Rs 250
- Above Rs 10 Lakhs to Rs 1 Crore - Rs 1000
- Above Rs 1 Crore - Rs 5000
Financing Protected Cultivation Projects : Most Important Terms And Conditions MITC
Minimum Age: 18 years
Non Individuals: No age criteria
|Quantum of loan||Need based funding without any ceiling|
|Nature of Facility||Term Loan|
|Rate of Interest||
|Tenure of loan||3 to 9 years period depending upon the purpose of investment, economic life of asset and cash flow of the activity.|
|Moratorium Period||A period of 3 to 12 months subject to cash flow of the project.|
Please fill in these details, so we can call you back and assist you.