Get more loan to match the increased gold price
Colors of happiness with Baroda Agriculture Gold Loan
Lending to Agriculture Other Priority Sectors demand loan for financing against
Most Important Terms and Conditions (MITC)
Interest Rates & Charges
Lending to Agriculture Other Priority Sectors demand loan for financing against : Features
To meet short term agriculture credit and investment needs i.e. both for crop production and allied activities, Bank of Baroda offers Gold Loan at attractive interest rates to farmers up to Rs. 25 lakhs.
Lending to Agriculture Other Priority Sectors demand loan for financing against : Benefits
Type of facility
Demand Loan/Over draft and EMI
Any purpose other than speculation.
Lending to Agriculture Other Priority Sectors demand loan for financing against : Most Important Terms and Conditions (MITC)
- All individuals, being the true owner of the gold ornaments/jewellery & specially minted gold coins sold by the Banks (maximum up to 50 gm per borrower).
- The applicant must be an Indian resident.
Rs. 25 lakhs per borrower.
Minimum 12 months and maximum 36 months for EMI scheme.
Interest on a monthly basis. The principal will be repaid by way of bullet payment at any time during the tenure of the loan.
EMI on monthly basis.
Lending to Agriculture Other Priority Sectors demand loan for financing against : Interest Rates & Charges
Demand Loan - BRLLR+SP+2.00%
Overdraft - BRLLR+SP+2.15%
EMI - BRLLR+SP+2.00%
Upto Rs. 25000 NIL
Above Rs. 25000 upto Rs 25 lakhs – Applicable charges +GST
Secured by minimum 18 carat gold jewellery/ornaments.
* Subject to change of BRLLR.
|Limit up to Rs. 3 lakhs||One Year MCLR+SP|
|Limit above Rs. 3 lakhs up to Rs.10 lakhs||One Year MCLR+SP+0.25%|
|Limit above Rs. 10 lakhs up to Rs. 25 lakhs||One Year MCLR+SP+0.50%|
*Subject to change of MCL
Please fill in these details, so we can call you back and assist you.
What is the Agriculture Gold loan scheme of Bank of Baroda?
- As the name suggests, this is the loan given against the security of gold ornaments/ jewellery/coins. This is mainly given for Agriculture, Allied and other Priority sector customers of our bank.
- All individuals including staff members who are the owner of the gold. ornaments/jewellery/specially minted gold coins sold are eligible.
- The weights of specially minted gold coins sold by banks do not exceed 50 grams per customer.
- The gold ornament to be pledged should be of a minimum 18-carat purity.
- The applicant should be local resident & must have a saving account with the Branch.
- No third party loan to be granted.
What should be the age of the borrower?
Minimum 18 years and maximum 70 years.
What is the assessment of the loan limit?
The loan Limit is arrived at the value of security i.e. gold offered, net of the margin. However, in case of agriculture purpose, the scale of finance is also considered apart from the advance value of the pledged gold ornaments/ jewellery. Also, the loan limit is restricted to the value of gold with applicable margin.
What is the amount of loan?
- For Gold Loan maximum loan amount is Rs. 25 lakhs per borrower.
- No minimum loan amount stipulated.
- Multiple Loan accounts are permitted.
What is the margin?
Loan to Value (LTV) decided by Bank (time to time).
What is the repayment period and pre-payment charges?
The repayment period is maximum 12 months. No pre-payment charges
Whether loans under this scheme can be availed from any of the branches?
- No, loans under this scheme can be granted by designated and identified Branches only. The pre-condition is that the prospective borrower should have his Savings Bank account.
At present more than 9500+ Branches are sanctioning Gold Loan at all India level.
What are the charges?
- Up to Rs 3.00 Lakhs – NIL
- Above Rs. 3.00 lakhs – Rs. 25.00 lakhs - 0.25% of the sanctioned limit + GST (Maximum Rs 3500 +GST )
Other applicable charges
- Only assayer charges @ 50 paise per every Rs 100 net assayed value of Gold ornaments with a minimum of Rs 25 and a maximum of Rs 350 per assaying to be recovered from the borrower.
Will the loan be available by pledging gold coins?
- Yes, a loan can be availed against the pledge of gold coins sold by the banks. A maximum limit of 50 gm per customer will be eligible for Gold Loan.
Is part payment is allowed?
- Yes, part payment is allowed without any charges.
Is part-release of the pledged Gold ornament is allowed?
What are the main USP’s of the Banks Agriculture Gold Loan scheme?
- Instant gold loan and quick servicing
- Minimum 18-carat purity gold
- No prepayment/pre-closure charges
- No processing charges up to Rs. 3 lakhs for agriculture purpose
- Utmost security of your ornaments
- More than 9500+ branches disbursing Gold Loan at all India level