Financing growth & transforming rural India.
Bank of Baroda, for rural India, with rural India.
Installation of Gobar Gas/Biogas Plants
Fees And Charges
Most Important Terms & Conditions (MITC)
Installation of Gobar Gas/Biogas Plants : Benefits
- Nil Margin for aggregate loan up to Rs. 1 lakh
- Low margin of 15% for loans above Rs 1.00 lakh
- Nil Processing charges for aggregate loan upto Rs 3.00 Lakhs
- Nil Inspection charges for aggregate loan upto Rs 3.00 Lakh
Installation of Gobar Gas/Biogas Plants : Features
All persons who are not indebted to any other commercial bank and are staying within the manageable distance from the branch and whose repaying capacity are satisfactory will be considered for these loans.
Loans are provided for establishment of Bio gas plants which can be fed with any locally available biomass.
Installation of Gobar Gas/Biogas Plants : Eligibility Criteria
Farmers having sufficient source of income for servicing the loan interest and installment.
Installation of Gobar Gas/Biogas Plants : Document Required
- KYC Documents (AADHAR, Voter ID, PAN Card, Driving License etc.)
- Passport Size photo
- Quotation/Invoice (if available)
- Land Records
- Project Report (if available)
- IT Returns (if available)
Installation of Gobar Gas/Biogas Plants : Fees And Charges
- Aggregate Agriculture exposure of Rs. 3.00 Lakhs- Nil
- Above Rs 3 Lakhs - 1 % of the limit sanctioned with a maximum of Rs 100 lacs.
- Agriculture exposure upto Rs. 3.00 Lakhs- Nil
- Above Rs 3 lakhs to Rs 10 Lakhs - Rs 250
- Above Rs 10 Lakhs to Rs 1 Crore - Rs 1000
- Above Rs 1 Crore - Rs 5000
Installation of Gobar Gas/Biogas Plants : Most Important Terms & Conditions (MITC)
|Nature of Facility||Term Loan|
|Margin||Minimum 15% of the project cost|
|Repayment Period||Shall not exceed 7 years in respect of loans for plants of size 2 Cubic Meters to 4 Cubic Meters and shall not exceed 5 years in respect of loans for plants of size 6 Cubic Meter and above|
|Rate of Interest||