Grow with Bank of Baroda.
Your micro, small, medium enterprises today will be a large corporate tomorrow.
Baroda MSE General Credit Card
Interest Rates & Charges
Most Important Terms and Conditions (MITC)
Baroda MSE General Credit Card : Features
- Working capital requirement.
- Financing new project, i.e., acquisition of land/construction of building, plant and machinery based on project cost/expansion project.
Non-fund based facilities (bank guarantee and letter of credit)
Baroda MSE General Credit Card : Interest Rates & Charges
Competitive pricing linked to repo rate.
Baroda MSE General Credit Card : Most Important Terms and Conditions (MITC)
- Minimum: Rs. 25,000
- Maximum: Rs.10 lakhs
- Any individual taking up non-farm entrepreneurial activity across the country.
- However, individuals will not be eligible for “Baroda MSE General Credit Card” if he/she has been issued any type of credit card such as BKCC, BACC, BWCC, LUCC, BOBCARD, any other type of credit card etc. except the cards for consumption needs.
For working capital/term loan/demand loan/non-fund based: 20% Land and building: 25 %
- Term/demand loan: Maximum 84 months with 12 months moratorium.
- Working Capital: For 12 months subject to annual review.