Grow with Bank of Baroda.
Your micro, small, medium enterprises today will be a large corporate tomorrow.
SME Medium Term Loan
Terms and Conditions
Interest Rates and Charges
SME Medium Term Loan : Features
- To augment enterprises’ working capital gap and to help in the improvement of current ratio and also for meeting genuine business requirements. The facility will also be available for repayment of secured and unsecured Loans of other banks or institutions, but not for any purpose, which is not related to the enterprises’ activity.
- MSMEs in regulatory and expanded
- All other entities with their annual sales turnover of Rs. 1 crore to Rs. 250 crores. In case of new projects, where the estimated sales turnover in the first full year of commercial operation (12) months is up to Rs. 250 crores. For real estate projects, where project cost is up to Rs. 50 crores.
SME Medium Term Loan : Terms and Conditions
- Satisfactory credit rating without continuous decline for the last three years and for 4 half years for accounts where credit rating is done on a half-yearly basis.
- Latest financial documents with satisfactory performance in terms of sales/turnover and profits. Negative variance, if any, should not be more than 10%.
- Satisfactory dealings with the bank for at least three years without any major inspection/audit irregularities.
- Minimum: Rs. 25 lakhs
- Maximum: Rs. 500 lakhs
- Not exceeding 36 months, to be repaid in equal quarterly or half-yearly instalments.
Unified processing, upfront & documentation charge
- 25% concession in the applicable charges.
SME Medium Term Loan : Interest Rates and Charges
Competitive pricing linked to Repo rate/MCLR.