Save More Lives With Your Healing Touch!
With An Exclusive Loan Scheme For Healthcare Sectors & Medical Institutions.
Baroda Arogyadham Loan
Interest Rates and Charges
Most Importsnt Terms & Conditions
Baroda Arogyadham Loan : Features
- Setting up/purchase of ready possession of new clinics/hospitals, etc.
- Expansion/renovation/modernization of existing hospitals/facilities.
- Purchase of new medical diagnostic equipment/office equipment.
- To meet working capital requirements including stocks of medicines.
Baroda Arogyadham Loan : Eligibility
- All MSMEs are regulatory and expanded.
- Exclusion: Real estate projects are not eligible.
- Promoters/owners should not be HUF.
Note: At least one of the promoters/director (non-individual)/doctors should have requisite qualification in any branch of medical science.
Baroda Arogyadham Loan : Interest Rates and Charges
Competitive pricing linked to Repo rate/MCLR
Baroda Arogyadham Loan : Most Importsnt Terms & Conditions
Nature of Facility
Demand/term loan, overdraft, L/C, B/G
Minimum: 0.05 Crores
|Rural||Rs. 0.25 crore|
|Semi-urban||Rs. 6 crores|
|Urban||Rs. 12 crores|
|Metro||Rs. 30 crores|
- DSCR should not go below the level of 1.25 in any particular year.
- Operating profit margin(before I, D & T)not to be below 10% of sales.
- Minimum interest coverage ratio should be 2.
- Current ratio 1.17(assessed only in working capital facilities)
Other important conditions
- Stock/book debts statement to be obtained once a year.
- CIBIL condition as per below:
- For individuals, the score should not be below 700 (0 or -1 can be considered)
- For non-individual, CMR ranking should not be below the rank of CMR -6.
- Collateral free loans up to Rs. 200 lakhs are eligible for guarantee cover under CGTMSE.
- Credit rating not less than ‘BOB 6’ as per CRISIL model.