Grow with Bank of Baroda.
Your micro, small, medium enterprises today will be a large corporate tomorrow.
Baroda Loan to Business Correspondents
Interest Rates & Charges
Most Important Terms & Conditions
Baroda Loan to Business Correspondents : Features
The purpose of Baroda Loan To Business Correspondents is:
- To purchase a computer and its peripherals and also set up or renovate an office.
- To meet working capital requirements for cash management and processing of day to day transactions through settlement accounts.
- Purchase of vehicle for visits to villages to perform BC activities.
Baroda Loan to Business Correspondents : Eligibility
- Business correspondents and kiosk operators who have valid agreements with service providers engaged by our bank for the purpose of providing banking services under financial inclusion.
- Age: 18 to 60 years
- All vendors/suppliers (falling within SME regulatory/non-regulatory classification only) of large real estate developers to which program limits have been approved.
Baroda Loan to Business Correspondents : Interest Rates & Charges
Interest rate linked to MCLR/BRLLR
- Guarantee fee and annual service charge:
- One time guarantee fee at a specified rate:
- 1.00% in the case up to Rs. 5 lakhs
- 0.75% in case up to Rs. 50 lakhs sanctioned to units in north-eastern region including state of Sikkim.
- The ASF at specified rate (currently 0.5% in the case up to Rs. 5 lakhs) on pro rata basis for the first and last year and in full for intervening years.
- Demand loan/TL, OD
- Demand loan: maximum 36 EMI’s.
- Overdraft: Repayable on demand subject to annual review
- Term loan (Vehicle): Maximum 60 EMI’s.
To know more, visit our nearest branch Click Here
Baroda Loan to Business Correspondents : Most Important Terms & Conditions
|Area||Demand loan||OD (WC)||TL (vehicle loan)||Total|
|Rural and semi-urban||Rs. 75,000||Rs. 25,000||Rs. 50,000||Rs.1,50,000|
|Urban||Rs. 1,15,000||Rs. 35,000||Rs. 50,000||Rs. 2,00,000|
|Metro||Rs. 1,50,000||Rs. 50,000||Rs. 50,000||Rs. 2,50,000|
- 10% of the total amount of loan sanctioned