Grow with Bank of Baroda.
Your micro, small, medium enterprises today will be a large corporate tomorrow.
Dealers/Traders - Agriculture Inputs
Terms and Conditions
Interest Rates and Charges
Dealers/Traders - Agriculture Inputs : Features
- For maintaining stocks of agricultural inputs like seeds, fertilizers and pesticides, etc. which could be hypothecated or pledged to bank.
- Dealers/distributors of cattle/poultry feed up to Rs. 40 lakhs.
- Dealers in tools required for horticulture/poultry, etc.
- Sprinklers/drip irrigation/agricultural machinery up to Rs. 30 lakhs.
- Fishing nets.
- Spare parts for oil engines/tractors/fishing boat engines.
- Petrol diesel pump run by co-op. sugar factory, agricultural produce marketing society, fishermen co-op. society at fisheries jetty, etc.
- Advances against high yielding/hybrid seeds produced under contract with the National Seeds Corporation Ltd. or State Government or which bear the certification of the said corporation or as the case may be, the concerned State Government or any certification agencies authorised under the Seeds Act, 1966 and at present completely exempted from all provisions of the directives of the selective credit control.
Dealers/Traders - Agriculture Inputs : Terms and Conditions
- Any trader, firm or company or any institution or a co-operative society engaged in the distribution of agricultural inputs is eligible under this scheme to the extent of the credit needs related only to the distribution function (individual farmers are not eligible under this scheme).
Nature of Facility
- Cash credit/BP/BD/LC/guarantee, etc.
- Pledge/hypothecation of stock of agricultural inputs. Wherever feasible collateral security in the form of land and building.
- 15 %
- 12 months
- Stocks should be adequately insured against fire and SRCC risks with bank interest clause.
Dealers/Traders - Agriculture Inputs : Interest Rates and Charges
- As per RBI/bank’s guideline.