Home Loan Documents Required
When you are out to pursue your big dream to build a home, what helps is to know you do not need to stress about the finance part of it. There are trusted industry’s leading banks like e Bank of Baroda who offer home loans at really attractive rates, flexible tenure and easy and affordable installments, one of the lowest in the industry, so you can have your dream home without feeling the financial burden of a big ticket purchase. When it comes to Bank of Baroda, the process to secure a home loan gets really simple. All you need to make sure when you apply for a home loan is, that you have the required documents with you.
Documents you need to keep handy while applying for a home loan
- Duly filled and signed application form along with three passport sized photographs
- Proof of Identity - PAN CARD (mandatory for loan application above Rs.10.00lacs
- Driver’s License / Voter ID / Passport / Aadhar Card
- Proof of Residence (Driver’s License / -/ Voter ID / Passport / Aadhar Card/ Registered Rent Agreement)
- If you have a previous loan then loan a/c statement for last 1 year along with sanction letter.( If the loan is from Bank of Baroda, then just Account No / Customer Id required)
- Proof of assets held like LIC/NSC/KVP/MF/Property
- Assets and Liabilities statement(Form 135)
- ITR Verification report
Additional documents that may be required for applicants who are salaried individuals
- Latest 3 month Salary Slips & latest 1 month salary slip for Guarantors
- Applicant and guarantor’s Form 16 & ITR – last 1 year
- Copy of employee identity card provided by employer
- Appointment /confirmation / promotion /increment letter evidencing duration of employment
- If you are not a Bank of Baroda account holder, 6 months Bank A/c statement (Salary / Individual)
Additional documents that may be required for applicants who are self-employed individuals or professionals
- Balance sheet and profit and loss account, computation of income for last 2 years.
- Income Tax Returns – last 2 years for Applicants, 26 AS, Traces
- Business proof : Gomasta License, Registration Certificate, Service Tax Registration, among others
- IT Assessment / Clearance Certificate, Income Tax Challans / TDS Certificate (Form 16A) / Form 26 AS for income declared in ITR.
- In Case of applicants engaged in business through Partnership Firm/Private Ltd. Company, the firm’s PAN Card and address proof.
- Memorandum of the company
- Firm’s ITR and Audit results for the last two years.
- Current account statement for the last one year.
Additional documents that may be required for applicants who are farmers
- Talati’s/Gram Sevak/Village Revenue officer Certificate for previous two years income and Mamladaar’s/Block Revenue officer certificate for last year’s income
- Land revenue records – Form 6, 7/12, 8A
- Bank account statement for the last 12 months
Documents that may be required for applicants who are Non-Resident Indians, Person of Indian Origin or person with Overseas Citizenship of India
- Duly filled and signed application form along with stamp sized photograph
- Copy of passport with visa stamped.
- Proof of Employment abroad
- Proof of residence (India & Abroad) (other than identity proof mentioned above):
Driver’s license / /voter ID /passport /aadhar Card /registered rent agreement
- Details of the local contact- like, their name, relation, address
- NRE Savings Bank statement of account for last 6 months
- Overseas Bank Account Statement for the last 6 months (including for Salary Account)
- For those who do not have a Bank of Baroda account, statement of accounts of all existing Loan accounts for last 1 year.
- Credit check reports from overseas credit bureau
Additional documents that may be required for Persons of Indian Origin
- A photocopy of the PIO Card or any of the under noted documents:-
- Current passport indicating birth place in India/abroad.
- Indian Passport, if held earlier
- Parents or grandparents passport with details there in substantiating his claim of being a PIO