Home loan in Ahmedabad
Ahmedabad – the largest city in Gujarat is home to some of the most amazing anecdotes in History. Today, it is the start-up and financial capital of Gujarat. It is also a city where some of the top-most educational institutions are located. Owning a home in Ahmedabad can truly be a wise investment. With low property rates, rapid development and a relaxed social life, Ahmedabad has all the makings of an ideal city to live in. This is perhaps why many prestigious real estate firms are purchasing lands in Ahmedabad and constructing some state-of-the art projects. If you wish to become a home owner in this historic Indian city, you can simply take out a home loan in Ahmedabad from Bank of Baroda.
Taking a Bank of Baroda home loan in Ahmedabad – things to know
Who can take the loan?
If you are a salaried or self-employed individual between the ages of 21 and 70 years (at the end of the loan tenure), you become eligible for a home loan.
Simple application Process
Visit any of nearby Bank of Baroda branch, fill up the Home loan application form, submit all the listed documents or you can apply online also by clicking the link provided for Home Loan on our Bank’s website www.bankofbaroda.com
What kind of loan can I get?
Borrowers get to choose from a wide variety of Home loans in Ahmedabad based on their requirements. Popular loans offered by the bank include Baroda Home Loan, Baroda Home Loan Advantage, Baroda Pre Approved Home Loan, Home Improvement Loan, Baroda Home Suvidha Personal Loan, and Pradhan Mantri Awas Yojana(PMAY), etc.
What is the loan tenure and how can I repay it?
On your Bank of Baroda home loans, you get a flexible tenure of up-to 30 years. The loan can be repaid in easy, affordable EMIs.
How much interest do I have to pay?
The interest charged depends upon the principal loan amount and tenure. That said, Bank of Baroda home loans in Ahmedabad begin at BRLLR of the Bank linked with Repo Rate based on the Bureau score.
How much finance can I get?
Bank of Baroda provides loans amount based on the property value considering regulatory guidelines for the Loan to value Ration(LTV).The Bank offers need based principal loan amount.
How much EMI do I need to pay?
Your EMI depends on the principal loan amount, interest rate and tenure. Due to the low interest rates and higher Tenure up to 30 years, the EMI you pay is considerably low.
What are the processing fees levied?
The bank levies 0.25% to 0.50% +GST loan processing fee on home loan amount, minimum ₹8500 and maximum ₹20,000 plus GST
On your Bank of Baroda home loan, you get a free credit card. You can also get 0.25% concession in ROI if you take a car loan along with free accident insurance with your home loan.
Taking a Bank of Baroda home loan in Ahmedabad – the advantages
- Unlike the complicated loan process followed by most banks offering home loans, Bank of Baroda has a simple and convenient documentation process and the loan amount is disbursed within stipulated time.
- You can opt for a joint loan by adding your spouse or another earning member of the family on your home loan application.
- Adding a co-applicant on your home loan increases your chances of getting a higher loan amount, while both applicants can avail tax deduction benefits, contributing to higher savings within the family.
- You can also take a top-up home loan in Ahmedabad on your existing home loan, as well as a home renovation loan, if required.
- Bank of Baroda does not levy any pre-closure charges if the applicant decides to repay the entire loan before the stipulated loan tenure.
What makes Ahmedabad a great city to live in?
- In 2015, Ahmedabad was selected in the list of 100 cities by the Ministry of Urban Development’s (MoUD) Smart City Mission as launched by the Government of India
- As per a survey conducted in the recent years, Ahmedabad was recognised as the best city in terms of urban planning.
- Ahmedabad offers all the amenities and luxuries of living in a developed metro city, but with a cheaper cost of living.
- The relatively low property rates allow you to purchase your dream house by taking a home loan in Ahmedabad, thus ensuring your financial future.
- Ahmedabad is known for its vibrant culture, friendly people and delicious food and is a great place to dive into Indian history.
- It is one of the cleanest cities in India.
home loan in Ahmedabad